5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Lpislife

May 20, 2020
Feel free to use my Character Cards:
Here's the link for the Characters:
Scuffed Bayonetta:
milf:
elf:

Just came back from a long break. A scuffed bayonetta, a milf and an elf (Just save any pic, it's the same card)
/////Make sure you have Nextgen skin textures and updated your mods\\\\\

HS2ChaF_20230318200654243.png HS2ChaF_20230318200908593.png HS2ChaF_20230318201054876.png HS2ChaF_20230318203102530.png HS2ChaF_20230318203118533.png
HS2ChaF_20230318181358369.png

Mar 30, 2021
Maybe it was on my end but she did not look like these screencaps.
Sorry, I should have specified the mods required -- Next Gen Skin Texture and Hooh Shaders (along with High Poly Body) for the character while using Graphics mod to bring it all together.

So if your using DHH she wouldn't really look like in the screenshots -- but also scene lighting and field of view properties play into it as well.

BearWilson

Jul 24, 2021
Hi I'm wondering . THese years there's a lot of interest in Korean stuff and yet i see almost none Korean HS2 cards. Anyone know where to find them? Or are most people who make those are putting them on Patreon for sale and none of them are free?

Glorminus

Apr 30, 2020
So I took a long break, like a couple of years and it turns out I forgot quite a bit. I'm trying to get the hang of things again though. Been rummaging through older posts in this thread and others and have to say there are some really helpful folks here. Hats off to you all.
Wish I still had my old stuff, cards, overlays, etc. but the good news is that new can be made.

Anyway, here's one I've been working on. DHH and I think everything is included with R12.

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Hi I'm wondering . THese years there's a lot of interest in Korean stuff and yet i see almost none Korean HS2 cards. Anyone know where to find them? Or are most people who make those are putting them on Patreon for sale and none of them are free?
I have some, but the problem with most of them is its a zipmod and abdata, if you just want the cards and not the outfits and can change the clothing then I can share some for you. But unless you have the actual full complete mod link which I no longer do sharing the complete mod wont be possible.

BearWilson

Jul 24, 2021
I have some, but the problem with most of them is its a zipmod and abdata, if you just want the cards and not the outfits and can change the clothing then I can share some for you. But unless you have the actual full complete mod link which I no longer do sharing the complete mod wont be possible.
Thanks i'm fine i just want cards and even Korean clothing MODS....they all seem to be for sale, non of them are free. I look in PIVIX and all point to some Online Store where you can buy them. I wonder why all korean stuff creators just make HS2 stuff not free

Reactions: Sykosis

Lpislife

May 20, 2020
Thanks i'm fine i just want cards and even Korean clothing MODS....they all seem to be for sale, non of them are free. I look in PIVIX and all point to some Online Store where you can buy them. I wonder why all korean stuff creators just make HS2 stuff not free
Hello, so this is a creator that I follow. He/She makes the closes thing to korean-themed cards. Hopefully it helps. I don't have his bepis acc though

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Have you tried searching on Bepis DB?

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Have you tried searching on Bepis DB?

I believe he is referring to K-project, Max, SPMOD and some artists featured here, among many other places

Which again I have alot, but are generally zipmod and abdata combo, and cant be shared without the actual full mod release package.

Last edited:
Reactions: Great_Old_One

jamie110

Oct 6, 2020
zhang.PNG Maybe someone knows. or have “zhang chunhua”
she is from Dynasty Warriors
Picture from xyth24
Any version will do, just “zhang chunhua” :LOL:
吾好梦中杀人:曹操性癖(人妻)

• Thinking Face

jamie110

Oct 6, 2020
Most of Xyth24s mods are encrypted, some of the heads that were cracked were leaked here by someone. Use search, i gotta run GL
Unfortunately.
I searched f95zone for a long time, but couldn't find her.
Only the HS1 version has her
Maybe someone else made a head model for her
In the hs2 version :4Head:

• Thinking Face
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes