[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

jamie110

Oct 6, 2020
Pre DX means Vanilla game release, then DX was the expansion. The main BepInEX controller plugin likely no longer supports the old plugin, as the game has changed drastically since the vanilla HS2 version.
I'm not even sure if it was even in better repack to be honest. It is 100% in Playhome and Koikatsu and Koikatsu Sunshine however
It's the best plugin.
There may also be plugins like it:WutFace:

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
In other words we have to upgrade to v12 of HS2? I don't like upgrading unless the current version i have 11 doesn't work. I am hesitant with all the issues i've seen pop 0p with people upgrading such as cards not working right etc.
Sideloader refers to updating your mods from hs2 root directory press init settings and press update from the menu that appears (lower left side)
However
DX12 has new core features. Namely it uses a new ABMX system adding more sliders and shape customization. I highly suggest you upgrade.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Open your current game and compare it to the old ABMX system, the toggle is in the lower right corner, I outlined it in yellow in case your not familiar with it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ultimately it's your call, but you may have issues with cards in the future if you don't upgrade, its a base fundamental change on how the character sliders work

Ill added a mod list to the original post, so you can search out your missing mods here. The mods not in sideloader I share.

Here is a direct link to the sideloader mods
Hs2pnginfo & KK manager can help you id the mods your missing, Hs2pnginfo located is in this thread. Search for it

Have a good weekend all ;)

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
In other words we have to upgrade to v12 of HS2? I don't like upgrading unless the current version i have 11 doesn't work. I am hesitant with all the issues i've seen pop 0p with people upgrading such as cards not working right etc.
Yeah - it´s a hard life here in HS2 :LOL:

But as Sykosis explained very detailed you won´t stay happy if you don´t keep your game at state of the art.

Additionally I avoid only Upgrading to next version (error prone!) and always make a clean new download/install and transfer my personal stuff afterwards if the new install is running well.
This may be some extra hours work but it´s worth it.

Last edited:

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Ultimately it's your call, but you may have issues with cards in the future if you don't upgrade, its a base fundamental change on how the character sliders work
Right!
I ve reviewing some old scenes I got from B55 site and most of them seems to be broken, I figured out there was too many outdated mods, and addition to that, recently K1To-K1TN released an updated from one of ther skin zipmods, and many cards using it may have issues. I recomend to have your game updated or at least one step behind as much.

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Right!
I ve reviewing some old scenes I got from B55 site and most of them seems to be broken, I figured out there was too many outdated mods, and addition to that, recently K1To-K1TN released an updated from one of ther skin zipmods, and many cards using it may have issues. I recomend to have your game updated or at least one step behind as much.
Yup The K1To-K1TN thing is one of the main reasons I wiped my kenzato profile, 95% of my cards were fucked. Who the hell changes a guid after a mod is released.

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
Is there an easy means to simply update my HS2 from 10 to 12 without having to re-download everything, or cross-reference 100s of gbs of mods to ensure I don't needlessly re-download them in a fresh install?

Reactions: Sykosis

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Is there an easy means to simply update my HS2 from 10 to 12 without having to re-download everything, or cross-reference 100s of gbs of mods to ensure I don't needlessly re-download them in a fresh install?
Look some postings above https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-10373034 ;)

Anyway here you get the upgrade files and you have to do 2 steps (10->11 and 11->12), so you have 2 chances to fail and spoil your game hopelessly.

It´s your risk

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
not really, the way I update it, is update sideloader on current version.
DL new version
Copy mods, shader sources, user data, presets and cubemaps folders to new version

Then in new version check for update with init settings, might be a minimal install of new mods. likely not much and you should be good to go

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
i know its not right place to ask but i have a problem,in thresome in main game one of a girl dont have a normal vagina ,anyone know how to fix that?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sykosis
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes