73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahamut_zero

Aug 8, 2020
Sharing non-public patreon contents count as piracy and that's against Discord TOS.
Ok i didn't know that, but are we sure we're talking about copyrighted content? Cause what patreon modders do is just stealing assets from true copyrighted games and charge ppl as if it's their own work.
So, selling copyrighted assets on patreon is legit, but posting them on discord is considered as a violation of the copyright?

I'm sure discord doesn't allow to share legal materials but the mods aren't legal by the time they are charged to ppl, cause they're not made from scratch but is just stolen assets, and game companies (some of them) allow the use/moddings of their assets ONLY with the rule of the 'fair use' which include first of all not use their asset for commercial purposes, which is what modders on patreon do.

- The tools to extract the game models are made by ppl who spend days doing reverse enginnering
and they release the tools for free.

- The porters who use those tools spend lot of hours extracting/rigging etc to port the models (for blender/xps/sfm etc) and
share them with everyone for free respecting the "fair use".

- What these patreon modders do is taking other ppl works which was free from the start, adapt it to HS and charge ppl
(with crazy amounts most of the times). By the time they charge others they're already breaking the 'fair use' rule.

So I'm not very sure that discord doesn't allow the sharing of 'this kind' of patreon stuff.
Afterall we're not sharing personal stolen artworks but items that aren't allowed to be SOLD at all from the start, and can only be shared as I said following the rule of the fair use (which mean for personal use only excluded any commercial activity).

I didn't invent the fair use rule. Were the same game companies who decided this(some of them).
Whoever is into the 3D stuff know what i'm talking about.

I hope someone can give me clarification about this without just mentioning the standard discord rule.

Also in the extreme case isn't really possible (but i doubt) there exist other ways like deviantart for example.
We can just create a group and share them there. Deviantart share 3D models since ages and nobody never been bothered.

If and if we all wanna find a compromise to help each other and especially the new ones that arrive we could create a second thread and instead of putting our links here, we put it there and we keep that thread "No comment/Only links" and we use this one to thanks each other and speak about anything.
That's a good idea in the meanwhile. I'm not really complaining with my message but why leaving all this stuff messed up when could be listed in a better way for everyone?(not just me).

However we could try like you said. Can you try to start this thing, creating and sort the threads properly and put the rules (no replies etc) as you said?

Example: (but if u have better ideas they're surely welcome)

+HS MODS
|
|--- Aastaroth mods
| |-------Game 1 (direct links with no replies)
| |-------Game n (direct links with no replies)
|
|--- 73lac7c mods
| |--- Game 1 (idem)
| |--- Game n (idem)
|
|-- mods spam (where ppl post their links/requests)
and only here the one in charge(one or more ppl) can just update, with the new links, the main posts (those only readable)
with the links taken from this thread/page

Or even simpler

+HS MODS
|- Game X
| |--- list all of them in the same post (and in each link is specified who's the modder)
|
|- GAME Y

I'd like to know how we want to proceed.
There's no need to wait the approvation of 200 ppl cause 190 here surely don't care about it or are too lazy to start anything but i'm sure they'll find it comfy later. There's need just of 2 3 ppl with the will to do it.

Thanks in advance!

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
warframe1990x Look at my comments in the page 46, maybe you will find what you need.

Bahamut_zero not every mod is a copy pasta of stolen assets, for example some clothing mods or plugins but anyway i don't have enough time to manage something like that even if i agree that finding previews links sux.

Reactions: warframe1990x

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Ok i didn't know that, but are we sure we're talking about copyrighted content? Cause what patreon modders do is just stealing assets from true copyrighted games and charge ppl as if it's their own work.
So, selling copyrighted assets on patreon is legit, but posting them on discord is considered as a violation of the copyright?

I'm sure discord doesn't allow to share legal materials but the mods aren't legal by the time they are charged to ppl, cause they're not made from scratch but is just stolen assets, and game companies (some of them) allow the use/moddings of their assets ONLY with the rule of the 'fair use' which include first of all not use their asset for commercial purposes, which is what modders on patreon do.

- The tools to extract the game models are made by ppl who spend days doing reverse enginnering
and they release the tools for free.

- The porters who use those tools spend lot of hours extracting/rigging etc to port the models (for blender/xps/sfm etc) and
share them with everyone for free respecting the "fair use".

- What these patreon modders do is taking other ppl works which was free from the start, adapt it to HS and charge ppl
(with crazy amounts most of the times). By the time they charge others they're already breaking the 'fair use' rule.

So I'm not very sure that discord doesn't allow the sharing of 'this kind' of patreon stuff.
Afterall we're not sharing personal stolen artworks but items that aren't allowed to be SOLD at all from the start, and can only be shared as I said following the rule of the fair use (which mean for personal use only excluded any commercial activity).

I didn't invent the fair use rule. Were the same game companies who decided this(some of them).
Whoever is into the 3D stuff know what i'm talking about.

I hope someone can give me clarification about this without just mentioning the standard discord rule.

Also in the extreme case isn't really possible (but i doubt) there exist other ways like deviantart for example.
We can just create a group and share them there. Deviantart share 3D models since ages and nobody never been bothered.

That's a good idea in the meanwhile. I'm not really complaining with my message but why leaving all this stuff messed up when could be listed in a better way for everyone?(not just me).

However we could try like you said. Can you try to start this thing, creating and sort the threads properly and put the rules (no replies etc) as you said?
The playing field is more complicated than you think, like many of us are using pirated version of honey select game. If the Copyright fair use rule get serious f95 can't even exist. There is always some exceptions and they are necessary to keep the balance. It's easy to criticize the system that feeds you, I mean have fun with that but don't forget that it fed you.

I believe modders deserve a compensation for their hard work but the problem here is they use exclusivity of their content to gain leverage out of users and rob their wallets.

Example: (but if u have better ideas they're surely welcome)

+HS MODS
|
|--- Aastaroth mods
| |-------Game 1 (direct links with no replies)
| |-------Game n (direct links with no replies)
|
|--- 73lac7c mods
| |--- Game 1 (idem)
| |--- Game n (idem)
|
|-- mods spam (where ppl post their links/requests)
and only here the one in charge(one or more ppl) can just update, with the new links, the main posts (those only readable)
with the links taken from this thread/page

Or even simpler

+HS MODS
|- Game X
| |--- list all of them in the same post (and in each link is specified who's the modder)
|
|- GAME Y

I'd like to know how we want to proceed.
There's no need to wait the approvation of 200 ppl cause 190 here surely don't care about it or are too lazy to start anything but i'm sure they'll find it comfy later. There's need just of 2 3 ppl with the will to do it.

Thanks in advance!
This makes things simple but I'm not entirely agreeing to this cuz modders can easily murder our links. I mean look at Yiff.party which is your entire idea. I think thread should stay like this unless you're talking about creating private group with trusted people to share and maintain links.

Last edited:
Reactions: lisnees

Aymier09

Jul 23, 2017
there are a few discord paid mods trade servers, you cant talk about it on the main IS server ofc, the same people that run them will shoo you out

Bahamut_zero

Aug 8, 2020
ai9999 If modders deserve a compensation (which is not wrong as concept) but what about all the ppl 'behind the scene'?
Guys at xentax who produce the tools, or the sfm/blender/xps porters? Those ppl (me included) did it for the community and for passion not for the money. Anyway it's a long story.

Agreyan
Those very few ppl (assumed they exist) who don't copy pasta could be just kept out. And honestly nowdays who spend time modelling from scratch, rigging, unwrapping, texturing etc? Barely none, most of the stuff are taken and adapted from God know where.

Keeping it short,
I share those few mods i have (with preview pics)

Mods from: Aastaroth, 73lac7c, Xyth24.

I'd like to find more Vindictus mods. I'm missing:
Arcana, Macha, Succubus Queen, Selren and, optionally, Tieve/Fiona specifically from Aastaroth.

If anyone have those mentioned above would be nice to have a link thanks.

CamtriHS

Apr 28, 2020
ai9999 If modders deserve a compensation (which is not wrong as concept) but what about all the ppl 'behind the scene'?
Guys at xentax who produce the tools, or the sfm/blender/xps porters? Those ppl (me included) did it for the community and for passion not for the money. Anyway it's a long story.

Agreyan
Those very few ppl (assumed they exist) who don't copy pasta could be just kept out. And honestly nowdays who spend time modelling from scratch, rigging, unwrapping, texturing etc? Barely none, most of the stuff are taken and adapted from God know where.

Keeping it short,
I share those few mods i have (with preview pics)

Mods from: Aastaroth, 73lac7c, Xyth24.

I'd like to find more Vindictus mods. I'm missing:
Arcana, Macha, Succubus Queen, Selren and, optionally, Tieve/Fiona specifically from Aastaroth.

If anyone have those mentioned above would be nice to have a link thanks.
Damn youre a life saver. Ive been trying to get vindictus mods for a long time now. Will you also be getting Lethor from Xyth24?.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
The feeling is mutual buddy, I've been working with Skyrim mods community since 2011 and charged nothing. I'm talking about people who make living out of it needs a compensation. I understand the passion.
Appreciate the shares BTW. (y)
Especially Xiahou Ji, been looking for that for awhile.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2019
Hello all! This post was done in collaboration with ai9999, who is hosting the links and created the screenshots.

I have some of Aastaroth's head mods to share! These are some of my favorite head mods, period. Sun Shangxiang specifically is my GOAT head mod, so I'm excited to share with y'all.

Here we go!

Sun Shangxiang

6.jpg

PW. [Aa5tar0th]5un5hangxiangG216

Xingcai

5.jpg

PW. [Aa5tar0th]XingcaiG216

Zhang Chunhua

7.jpg

PW. [Aa5tar0th]Zh9ngChunhu9G216

Thanks again to ai9999 for hosting and helping with the screenshots. I'm gonna go one *small* step further and drop my personal Sun Shangxiang card in here. Her head runs quite big, so it took a long time to make a body that fit the head. Feel free to use my card as a starting point. I think the only mods you'll need are Fijas' Croptop (searchable in the discord) and the YY DOA Outfit that ai9999 shared earlier in this thread. EDIT: Turns out you'll need Belgar17's Croptops and Photorealistic Eyes, 808s' Trend Setter and Denim Shorts, and Roy12's Helena Accessories. For the Zeaska mod, it's just hoop earrings, so any mod that has that will do fine (in fact on that same card I have Fijas' Hoop Earrings from his Various Accessories, which is in the pastebin).

Thanks to all of the people in the thread who have been paying it forward. This is literally the best thread on f95Zone <3

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2019
I'm also gonna drop a card I made using Zhang's head. I, myself, have never played DW9 so I judge the characters solely on their actual appearance... and Zhang is one of the best looking "older woman" faces I've seen, so I used her to make a MILF card. Here's the card, bonemod file, and screencaps of HSReesolveMoreSlotID to aid in your mod quest, in case yr missing anything.

charaF_20200807004417093.png View attachment charaF_20200807004417093.png.bonemod.txt Screen Shot 2020-08-11 at 1.55.03 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-08-11 at 1.55.31 PM.png

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Thanks to all of the people in the thread who have been paying it forward. This is literally the best thread on f95Zone <3
4.png

Fijas' Croptop (searchable in the discord)
This is the discord link courtesy of Crazy(that's his username I swear)

I'm also gonna drop a card I made using Zhang's head. I, myself, have never played DW9 so I judge the characters solely on their actual appearance... and Zhang is one of the best looking "older woman" faces I've seen.
Agreed she's sorta milf and strict mother in DW.

Last edited:

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Searching for WP neck seam fix. It was removed from discord somehow. Anyone have share?

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2019
Searching for WP neck seam fix. It was removed from discord somehow. Anyone have share?
Here, I just zipped up everything I have from WidowPuppy (incl. the neck seam fix, obviously)

EDIT: Now hosted by ai9999

WP Neck Seam Fix:
WP Playhome Skins & HipHugger(low-rise) Jeans:

Last edited:

pedro23x

Apr 1, 2020
Does anyone have Aastaroth's SC6 Sophitia mod and anziguan's SC6 Sophitia costume ?

Last edited:
Reactions: gguile
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes