73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

dasboosh

Oct 22, 2018
Yep, 1.06. Just delete meta_bodylre_list.unity3d from the optional for 4K Diffuse User folder before you install it and it should be fine.
so just that one file delete? the other file in that folder is ok? just wanna make sure before i royally screw things up lol

ShadowTanuki

Mar 16, 2019
I always save this shit for prosperity
Jill outfit Key: #XC28kRe7m3j8J4vXvW4DnA
Jessie Key: #dBEF_BVJar6Mw7iQWeZgzw
Royal flush Key: #vLtJGf89phFhfykGB055CQ
Kanna Key: #U_VkFzi_G8Uscfu-X-ODZQ
Cure angel Key: #Ac9tVjUcLPMWD_b_4D2AtA
Ashe outfit Key: #HXhJjmDRDuY0U1vJEfbAfg
lemme know if it all worked
First post! Actually, I've been a lurker for a very long time, and I'd like to thank those whom have given us so much. I've had terrible run-ins with some of these modders, particularly 73 as many probably have. So yeah, links are down sadly, I really want the Kanna and Royal Flush outfits, I've checked if they've been reuploaded and as far I could check (every page, spent the last couple hours contently grabbing stuff I've wanted for a long time) I didn't see them. I'll be keeping my eye out for a reply if anyone can help, again, thank you so much guys.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
First post! Actually, I've been a lurker for a very long time, and I'd like to thank those whom have given us so much. I've had terrible run-ins with some of these modders, particularly 73 as many probably have. So yeah, links are down sadly, I really want the Kanna and Royal Flush outfits, I've checked if they've been reuploaded and as far I could check (every page, spent the last couple hours contently grabbing stuff I've wanted for a long time) I didn't see them. I'll be keeping my eye out for a reply if anyone can help, again, thank you so much guys.
Both are here Royal Flush and Kanna (Night Parade), Go to the folder you want and select download as a zip or mega mess file order.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: niffi and lisnees

ShadowTanuki

Mar 16, 2019
Both are here Royal Flush and Kanna (Night Parade), Go to the folder you want and select download as a zip or mega mess file order.
Thanks, I noticed a while after I posted, I checked back around and found it again, didn't know that folder was it until I looked through it.

Bahamut_zero

Aug 8, 2020
Hello folks, glad i found this forum. Lot of free HS stuff as it should be. I also have some stuff to share and i search for some stuff aswell. The problem with this kind of forum is that is a true mess.

People are forced to scavenge throught thousand pages hoping to find the mod they are LF, not to mention the huge amount of ppl who just reply to thank others quoting again links and filling the whole thread with redundant posts.

This thing need to be sorted out and organized better than this.

So I ask to the veterans here if there's anyone around (someone serious and mature, not crazy and unstable kids) who's willing to open and manage a DISCORD server specific for this kind of sharing, where mods can be posted via links in specific channels split by creators names/games/etc however you want and where ppl are forbidden to type (only download) so the useful content stay spam free.

And of course with a chitchat channel too.
If such server exist already please let me know, I'd gladly join.
(don't lead me to the Illusion discord server cause ofc isn't the right place for this stuff).

If doesn't exist anything like this, please think about it cause it's time to organize this kind of archive for everyone benefits,
and let me know if someone decided to open it (I can help too if needed) so we move there instead of spamming here.

Cheers.

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
Bahamut_zero I understand that for new people is very hard to scroll 80's pages and i can't even imagine how much pages we will reach in no time but as dickless_hobo already said we are sharing files that are also behind a pay wall and for the sake of everyones we did try to keep it short but is not that easy.
I agree about the "thanks reply" but also that getting shit for free is already a pay back for taking your time away, i think that scrolling each pages for a reward like this is already a good compromise to bear with.

If and if we all wanna find a compromise to help each other and especially the new ones that arrive we could create a second thread and instead of putting our links here, we put it there and we keep that thread "No comment/Only links" and we use this one to thanks each other and speak about anything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes