73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apahguinsimo

Feb 6, 2018
The files for characters usually are "abdata>chara", "abdata>list>characustom", and "UserData>Chara>Female" here you'll find the character cards.
Okay thank you, after looking through some other character mods I see the file structure and have back-rebuilt the archive, hopefully it is complete. I'll doublepost here and get all the characters together in the next reply.

Reactions: Kiwo

Apahguinsimo

Feb 6, 2018
Here is my harem of Vindictus characters as far as I've been able to expand it so far. I used to play Vindictus for years and loved this game, but after quitting I thought I'd take the best part of the game with me,

Some of these are reposts from earlier but Miri, Evie, and Fiona are new, regardless I wanted to get all of them in one place for easy access. Credit for all the great authors in the file names, except for Lynn since it was the only mod I didn't have a backup for. I can't find the original, so be sure to report back and tell me if Lynn works. I had to reconstruct the archive by hand and I may have missed something.

[73]

[roy12]

[aastaroth]
This author packages their mods differently from any other, using a bat file to install everything. I remade the archives by hand without the bat file but with or without it, I couldn't get Miri to work 100% of the time. She works if I reinstall her on my game, but I couldn't get Miri to work on a fresh Repack 3.5 download. Please do tell me if they work and I will look into them if they don't. The Face Blush Fix makes the cheeks more colorful on these custom heads but doesn't seem to be required. Read the readme to install it. If you do install it, know that it replaces a vanilla file. It backs up that file automatically so it isn't permanent, regardless user beware and always back up your game.

[unknown]
I don't know who made this as it's the only character that I don't have a backup for anymore. I had to rebuild the archive by hand and it may be incomplete. Like Miri I couldn't get this to work on a new Repack 3.5 but it works on my main game. It's here in case it works for others, or maybe someone can suggest what's missing.

I'm going to spend some time trying to get Lynn and Miri to work on a new Repack 3.5, I don't know if the Miri and Lynn archives are incomplete or if Repack is missing a mod they require. Please do tell if they work for you or not!

I'm missing: Delia, Lethor, Succubus, Selren, Neamhain.
I know there are mods available out there for each of them but they are either not public or the authors are MIA. If anyone has these please do share!

Also please do support these mod authors, I feel terrible reposting 73's stuff because it's such high quality and easily worth $20, seriously consider giving this guy his due eventually even if you can't at the moment. I only do so because as Skyrim mods taught me, mods can disappear at any moment and never be available again.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
A while back, someone here asked for 73's Modern Eyebrows... well, lo and behold.
Thanks again. (y)

Also please do support these mod authors, I feel terrible reposting 73's stuff because it's such high quality and easily worth $20, seriously consider giving this guy his due eventually even if you can't at the moment. I only do so because as Skyrim mods taught me, mods can disappear at any moment and never be available again.
Thanks for sharing this stuff (y), Shame Bethesda personally had to ruin it for the Skyrim game, I've been with Skyrim modding community since 2011. It's that community inspired me to help mod users and authors without any incentive gain. If you have any Dynasty warriors characters from aastaroth feel free to share, I've been searching for them for long time now.

Last edited:

Apahguinsimo

Feb 6, 2018
Thanks for sharing this stuff (y), Shame Bethesda personally had ruin it for the Skyrim game, I've been with Skyrim modding community since 2011. It's that community inspired me to help mod users and authors. If you have any Dynasty warriors characters from aastaroth feel free to share, I've been searching for them for long time now.
That too, I was thinking more about authors quitting out of the community and taking their mods with them, like what Apollodown or the author of Wyrmstooth did - some of the best mods vanish overnight because an author has a change of heart or a breakdown.

I wish I could find more characters from aastaroth but sadly they seem to have gone dark. :( That's the reason I decided to share them, nobody else will be able to get them from the source now.

Reactions: lisnees and ai9999

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
That too, I was thinking more about authors quitting out of the community and taking their mods with them, like what Apollodown or the author of Wyrmstooth did - some of the best mods vanish overnight because an author has a change of heart or a breakdown.

I wish I could find more characters from aastaroth but sadly they seem to have gone dark. :( That's the reason I decided to share them, nobody else will be able to get them from the source now.
They probably felt betrayed when some dumb-aZ come and said stupid thing after so much effort put in to the Mods. Sure glad great mods like Vigilant,The Forgotten City, The Gray Cowl of Nocturnal and Enderal are still intact. Either way appreciate what you're doing. (y)

Last edited:

Apahguinsimo

Feb 6, 2018
It seems that some cards from 73 are missing nipples and moles, are they available?
a lot of 73's mods use their own nipples and moles, if they aren't appearing it's probably an ID conflict. You should be able to put them on manually.

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
XeyNiu patreon released "[HSc007] <RyanReos> Daemon Girl", if some good soul already have and don't mind share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes