73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Excuse me, I've been away for a while, mod links have not been removed, right? because I'm going to turn page by page to download each mod XD again,

if someone could do some kind of link compilation i would really appreciate it
maybe these guys ai9999 LegendaryDarkKnightDonte could help you on this.
That would be a lost cause since we don't know the last file you downloaded. As far as I can tell LegendaryDarkKnightDonte archived many files so links will work.

These are the main files I shared.
DOA LR Honoka Outfit

Yangala YY Hairs
Password- grtasi216

Honey_Select_New Music+New_SE
This is another fantastic mod I found recently, this mod overhauls Honey Select Music and SFX tracks completely. I'm pretty sure many of you are already getting sick of listening to same music over and over. Also feel free to share if you come across unique mods such as this. This mod made by Kim-Sama. Already shared in the 107 GB torrent.

PW. [Kim-Sama]Honey_Select_New Music+New_SE

Here's Another swimsuit made by Zeaska, has two versions (transparent and normal).
PW. Zeaska3940

Last edited:
Reactions: lisnees

mashtaters11

Mar 1, 2020
a lot of the 73's links on the early pages got taken down would appreciate it if somebody share it all packed up.
737lac Content 1 - 2 - 2020.rar was the last one I downloaded.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
can someone share their Honey Select Build? I tried that Torrent but it refuses to work correctly for me
This is a different one.
This is how I began my current HS game and I've never had any problems since:

If you need a fresh download of the game, you can go to https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-v1-2-1-0-2-illusion.1317/. and grab the torrent for the Fan version (if you do this, there's no need to download the "Optional" folder within the torrent, or any of the BattleArena .exes or _data folders).

Once you've downloaded the game, start here:

Read it thoroughly, pay attention to the order which you're supposed to install things. HSResolveMoreSlotID will be used to install things like the 6/30 patch, WideSliders, SBX Uncensor 2.5 etc. DO NOT use HSResolveMoreSlotID to install LRE and IBL. Follow this guide and run the installation for the English translation after finishing this guide (using HSResolveMoreSlotID).

Once you've followed that, you can start adding mods manually from the pastebin

If you decide doing it correctly/manually/safely is too much work, just use the alt-installation pastebin &. grab. the BepinEx version

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Someone have "photo realistic eyes for honey select" mod?
Can't find it anywhere or I just don't know where to search.

Aymier09

Jul 23, 2017
I downloaded some of META stuff here but Im not sure if that was the free things or not, does anyone knows which eyes META uses in his girls ?

Apahguinsimo

Feb 6, 2018
Does anyone know how to hunt down all the files from a mod after they've been extracted into the HS directory? I'm making a post to compile all the Vindictus ladies that I have but there is one character whose download I cannot find again and I don't know where I got the mod from or what files I need to re-create the archive.

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Does anyone know how to hunt down all the files from a mod after they've been extracted into the HS directory? I'm making a post to compile all the Vindictus ladies that I have but there is one character whose download I cannot find again and I don't know where I got the mod from or what files I need to re-create the archive.
The files for characters usually are "abdata>chara", "abdata>list>characustom", and "UserData>Chara>Female" here you'll find the character cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes