73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Anyone have aastaroth's Wang yi and Da qiao or his any ports?, If do please share.

Aymier09

Jul 23, 2017
The Ayane costume mod I was talking about is this one but my hopes are low, I think Ive only seen ONE person using it

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
The Ayane costume mod I was talking about is this one but my hopes are low, I think Ive only seen ONE person using it
That's one of Elysium's work, getting it won't be easy.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
why ? do modders crack down on stuff like there we are doing here ? Lets say you post something with a mod you cant prove you bought, what happens
Let's just say we share what we find and things we bought, On the topic at hand Elysium is proven to be a scammer, It's questionable that you get the promised quality.
thank you

i have found Elysium is CHEATER

View attachment 730390 View attachment 730391 View attachment 730392 View attachment 730393

article from here

Be careful!

Reactions: Smithe

Aymier09

Jul 23, 2017
Well heres the image I saw the mod being used it seems good to me, but its something I dont really need that much
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Well heres the image I saw the mod being used it seems good to me, but its something I dont really need that much
If you're after DOA outfits you can try this, let's hope someone have the outfit you're looking for and willing to share.
Here's a one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aymier09

Aymier09

Jul 23, 2017
unrelated to the previous post, Im downloading a Mega pack but for some reason the thing is being downloaded archive by archive on the same destination. Theres no Abdata,Userdata,Plugins, etc, everything is being dumped on the destination and now I have all the unity3d files scattered all around. Is there a way to prevent this ? The Download was organized but idk why Mega isnt downloading the folders

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
unrelated to the previous post, Im downloading a Mega pack but for some reason the thing is being downloaded archive by archive on the same destination. Theres no Abdata,Userdata,Plugins, etc, everything is being dumped on the destination and now I have all the unity3d files scattered all around. Is there a way to prevent this ? The Download was organized but idk why Mega isnt downloading the folders
You need to get to main mega folder or the folder you want, right click and select download as zip to download with folders or else it's a mess.

Last edited:

ClaireNv

Sep 15, 2016
i find someone who share his life to another unknown many people quite distasteful and exasperated why they are doing this. eh idc if that sound like elitism and taking moral high ground, it is quite weird to share something like that.
Anyway, we are still looking for the new [Meta] FACE DELUXE, if any of you quite generous please do share that

Reactions: Zanders
Apr 27, 2018
Excuse me, I've been away for a while, mod links have not been removed, right? because I'm going to turn page by page to download each mod XD again,

if someone could do some kind of link compilation i would really appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes