73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
Someone please share this card.
After searching on booru, I've found the card. Not a close resemblance to the one from starlene at first, but after some modifications, I would say it is 80% identical to his/her card. You can see some screenshots I took her below to see if you need this card or not. However, I just leave the card and the bonemod file here for you or the others to edit it as you pleased.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
After searching on booru, I've found the card. Not a close resemblance to the one from starlene at first, but after some modifications, I would say it is 80% identical to his/her card. You can see some screenshots I took her below to see if you need this card or not. However, I just leave the card and the bonemod file here for you or the others to edit it as you pleased.
Thanks man you always come to rescue. The card looks good. (y)

Last edited:

SilhouetteR

Jul 5, 2020

you are a legend

someuse

Apr 25, 2020
Hi mates, I'm not sure if this is the right place, but seeing that more than one user masters the handling of the lights, I would like to know how to achieve the effect of a lit bulb? the point light and the spotlights only illuminate the objects, but they do not emit light, here are some examples: the motorcycle reflector, the fluorescent.

Thank you.
You need HS IBL (Image Based Lighting) mod

1. Add a Spotlight and target it on the lamp.
2. Open IBL menu (F5)
3. Select "Perception" tab
4. Play with Bloom and Flares settings until you get the desired effect.

Reactions: Shaman Zuma

ObserverZR

Jul 29, 2020
According to what I heard 73 never shared that waifu, she’s his personal favorite or something and he just use that to show off. Since you're after the hair I can give some recommendations.

You can find variety of 73’s hairs here

This hair is from Roy's Rinoa Which looks better and can only be used with the port itself or some other ports considering slider limitations.

This am's hair pack has many hairs that gives the vibe you're looking for and they are in clothing accessories section, which simply means they are compatible with both ports and presets.

If the quality is a subject, these Yangala YY hairs looks better that previous hairs I mentioned, quality, animation and in everything.

Welcome to F95 BTW.
He won't even sell the hair?
Thanks for the recommendations.

Reactions: ai9999
Apr 17, 2020
On the other hand we should be happy with what we have. Aastaroth ported like every Dynasty warrior girl and many other cuties but he is asking for like 60-70$ for a one and none hasn't leaked yet. I mean are you fking kidding me I thought 73 is bad.
Again I could be wrong I checked again and in the community poll(July) jade was still a polling option so do lose hope yet.

Reactions: ai9999

wubdubbogg

Jul 24, 2020
Hi, guys. Any news about 73lac7c's Scarlet FF7R? Is it available? I can't find it anywhere, but Miranda's card has a couple of references to it (mole and face wrinkle)... It's weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes