73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Last edited:
Jul 5, 2019
I have a question, that's kind of a long shot. I recently discovered "Harem Hotel" by renpy i think the name was.

I was wondering if anybody has the mods/cards they use for the characters in the game. It's a visual novel made with a mod for HS.
i’ve actually asked Runey about this; he stated he would not be sharing character cards. He said he *might* when the game is finished. On the bright side, all of the characters are made with vanilla assets so they're pretty easy to make yr own version of that’s rly close. I myself made a version of Lin that I think is pretty close, it’s up on the booru; just search “lin harem_hotel”

Reactions: Bludgeonfist111

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Yo, someone have the cubemap link download? Can't download from MEGA, limited download stuff.

WalkWiddaLimp

Mar 29, 2020
73 Hairs. They're in a temp folder and I'll be deleting the folder on Friday... So ya better hurry!

------------------
Bast (Egyptian)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
------------------
Clara Lille

------------------
Wonder Woman (Classic)

------------------​

ObserverZR

Jul 29, 2020
Hello. This is my first post.
Does anyone know if the Liryc character's hair is a mod or not? If so, please post.
I'm not after the character, I just need the hair (the purple and black curly hair).

Thank you.
https://i.pximg.net/img-original/img/2019/05/25/20/24/54/74898251_p0.png

Reactions: ai9999

jimens59

Apr 6, 2020
73 Hairs. They're in a temp folder and I'll be deleting the folder on Friday... So ya better hurry!

------------------
Bast (Egyptian)

------------------
Clara Lille

------------------
Wonder Woman (Classic)

------------------​
can you upload with their photo(i can't find on pixiv)

Shaman Zuma

Aug 20, 2019
Hi mates, I'm not sure if this is the right place, but seeing that more than one user masters the handling of the lights, I would like to know how to achieve the effect of a lit bulb? the point light and the spotlights only illuminate the objects, but they do not emit light, here are some examples: the motorcycle reflector, the fluorescent.

Thank you.

pedro23x

Apr 1, 2020
Hi mates, I'm not sure if this is the right place, but seeing that more than one user masters the handling of the lights, I would like to know how to achieve the effect of a lit bulb? the point light and the spotlights only illuminate the objects, but they do not emit light, here are some examples: the motorcycle reflector, the fluorescent.

Thank you.
you could add some volumetric lightbeams from discord

3 different kinds, fog beams, ray beams, and just normal ones

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Hello. This is my first post.
Does anyone know if the Liryc character's hair is a mod or not? If so, please post.
I'm not after the character, I just need the hair (the purple and black curly hair).

Thank you.
According to what I heard 73 never shared that waifu, she’s his personal favorite or something and he just use that to show off. Since you're after the hair I can give some recommendations.

You can find variety of 73’s hairs here
This hair is from Roy's Rinoa Which looks better and can only be used with the port itself or some other ports considering slider limitations.

This am's hair pack has many hairs that gives the vibe you're looking for and they are in clothing accessories section, which simply means they are compatible with both ports and presets.

If the quality is a subject, these Yangala YY hairs looks better that previous hairs I mentioned, quality, animation and in everything.
Password- grtasi216

Welcome to F95 BTW.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes