73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
I mean the 73 Mod Package folder in this is missing, do you still have this folder? :whistle:
Missing? way to put it polity, I mean I expect no less from him. His greed is one of main reason why this thread exist.

Last edited:
Reactions: InfinityReRa

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Last edited:

Ruyya

Nov 24, 2018
[QUOTE = "ai9999, publicación: 3898637, miembro: 2176109"]
Alguien por favor comparta esta tarjeta.

[/ CITAR]

Yo también lo estoy buscando

Reactions: ai9999

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
I'm searching for This mod's full version [YashiroAmamiya] AlloySkinForHS and Meta's face deluxe. Anyone comfortable in sharing feel free.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
This is another fantastic mod I found recently, this mod overhauls Honey Select Music and SFX tracks completely. I'm pretty sure many of you are already getting sick of listening to same music over and over. Also feel free to share if you come across unique mods such as this. This mod made by Kim-Sama. Already shared in the 107 GB torrent.

PW. [Kim-Sama]Honey_Select_New Music+New_SE

Last edited:

lisnees

Dec 21, 2018
Guys i don't know why, but im getting blackscreen after opening the game, do anyone ever got this? and if yes can u message me on how to fix it?thanks.
im not sure if this will help but i think i got that before its 1 of the files in plugins im not sure which sorry maybe you can take 1 out and start game and do process of elimination

dairou

Sep 13, 2019
Thanks everyone who uploads this is a beautiful thread. Allow me to beg for a moment... Can anyone share xyth24 Sayuri for HS2 or HS? Or any other Sayuri mod for that matter. Even VaM I'm willing to take ^^

Also, does anyone else have problems extracting 73 supergirl from ? It's really weird, it's not extracting with 7zip for me and I get no error messages.

Last edited:

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
im not sure if this will help but i think i got that before its 1 of the files in plugins im not sure which sorry maybe you can take 1 out and start game and do process of elimination
i didn't put any new plugin so i don't know what i should move, if you remember the name of the file maybe it can help.

EDIT: i found what was the problem, i took all the card away from the folder and looks like there is 1 card that gives problem, im gonna find wich one buy guessing the recent one i added.

PS: the supergirl extraction is weird i got all the file but the icons and everythign extracted are grey (no lighted like they usually are).

Last edited:
Reactions: dairou

lisnees

Dec 21, 2018
i didn't put any new plugin so i don't know what i should move, if you remember the name of the file maybe it can help.

EDIT: i found what was the problem, i took all the card away from the folder and looks like there is 1 card that gives problem, im gonna find wich one buy guessing the recent one i added.

PS: the supergirl extraction is weird i got all the file but the icons and everythign extracted are grey (no lighted like they usually are).
nice glad you found the fix the gray thing is becuase its hidden i think

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Thanks everyone who uploads this is a beautiful thread. Allow me to beg for a moment... Can anyone share xyth24 Sayuri for HS2 or HS? Or any other Sayuri mod for that matter. Even VaM I'm willing to take ^^

Also, does anyone else have problems extracting 73 supergirl from ? It's really weird, it's not extracting with 7zip for me and I get no error messages.

It's not a error.
OK folders are hidden content so you have to tick show hidden files and then extracted content will show up.
computer>Organize>Folder and search options>View>show hidden files
I tested The Super Girl works fine for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
ai9999 i just downloaded from your link and is not hidden, anyway is the same swimsuit we have downloaded before? Ore supergirl? because mine can't reach pure black since the logo will get full black too, share it with the mantle if u can.

Feb 24, 2020
I have a question, that's kind of a long shot. I recently discovered "Harem Hotel" by renpy i think the name was.

I was wondering if anybody has the mods/cards they use for the characters in the game. It's a visual novel made with a mod for HS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes