73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glorminus

Apr 30, 2020
Thank you Glorminus!
I was able to recreate the coordinate from a scene, but im missing this two mods, do you guys have it for me please?
the zeaska one is from this:
Nice!

I'm also missing those two. I've looked around but haven't been able to find anything. There are some gloves/sleeves that are close, just not those exact ones. I'll keep looking for now but I'm thinking these might be tough to come up with if at all.

Reactions: auntielover

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Is there any way to convert a screenshot I downloaded, into a scene in StudioNEO? I've downloaded the honeyshot but only works with the pictures I took in game, I'm trying to convert screenshots that I downloaded from PIXIV and so on.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Is there any way to convert a screenshot I downloaded, into a scene in StudioNEO? I've downloaded the honeyshot but only works with the pictures I took in game, I'm trying to convert screenshots that I downloaded from PIXIV and so on.
I don't think that's possible, Unless you have the scene card.

Reactions: Kiwo

ijot177

Feb 29, 2020
73 Hairs. They're in a temp folder and I'll be deleting the folder on Friday... So ya better hurry!

------------------
Bast (Egyptian)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
------------------
Clara Lille

------------------
Wonder Woman (Classic)

------------------​
can anyone repost wonder woman hair (classic).... im a bit late.... please anyone re-upload.... T-T

StaN1slav

Nov 15, 2019
Make sure everything is green in the face section in HSResolveMoreSlotID, then go into the game, check Facial Type/Outline and Facial Type/Skin, make sure they are "Rebecca_Xyth24" then go to Back Hair and find out if it is "Rebecca_Xyth24".

Every Xyth's character mod for HS I always get the same errors like yours and that's my solution for these errors. :) Thisusernamealreadybeenus you can follow my instructions above to fix your Sam in HS too. :) About the blood on her face, I believe it is in the Tattoo or Moles parameter in Makeup Settings section and you can turn that off if you like. :)
Could you plz upload this edited version of Rebecca?

wubdubbogg

Jul 24, 2020
Could you plz upload this edited version of Rebecca?
Editing the Xyth's mods to fix their IDs isn't easy (at least for me it isn't). SB3UGS gives me headaches each time I think of it, lol. If you mean to edit the card as fatboyslim89 explains and then share it, I don't think that would work, since the resolver randomly chooses new IDs for the items; it wouldn't work for you. You'll have to go through fatboyslim89's method. It isn't hard.

Reactions: fatboyslim89

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Anyone got Elysium Dress mods, or any good dress mods to share? Like Starlane pack 13.
Elysium

Belgar17

Roy12

Starlene (without passwords)

Last edited:
Reactions: *Void* and lisnees

Aymier09

Jul 23, 2017
I remember there being this Ayane costume mod for hs, Im sorry I dont really remember the author, he was on Pixiv tho

__ayane_dead_or_alive_drawn_by_nyatokanyaru__0196879f3ca9290919dbe347c491c92e.png

Would anyone share ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes