73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Thanks! Still need Liara tho
You can find it here or wait someone to re-upload individually, I must warn you though Liara mod has issues.
73lac7c Mods March 2020 + New Random Mods:

73lac7c Mods March 2020 + New Random Mods (Mirror):

Remember to thank.
73lac7c Mods March 2020 + New Random Mods:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cicia

May 10, 2020
A while back, someone here asked for 73's Modern Eyebrows... well, lo and behold.

And like last time, I'm gonna have it up until Friday.
------------------------------------

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
------------------------------------​
Can anyone recharge it? Thank you.

dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
Meta released a new body deluxe version but just a warning, if you like having both Meta LRE skins and Meta 4K skins like I do, DO NOT INSTALL the new version. The new Meta 4K skins will remove Meta LRE skins. The files are still there but you won't be able to select them in the Skin section.

Reactions: wubdubbogg

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
Meta released a new body deluxe version but just a warning, if you like having both Meta LRE skins and Meta 4K skins like I do, DO NOT INSTALL the new version. The new Meta 4K skins will remove Meta LRE skins. The files are still there but you won't be able to select them in the Skin section.
So it’s ok if I’m not using Meta LRE skin in the beginning, right?

dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
So it’s ok if I’m not using Meta LRE skin in the beginning, right?
I don't know. I always have both because I need them both (LRE skins for chara created by my own, and 4K skins for chara that uses custom head mod).

Anyway, I looked and it was this file that causes the problem:

Code:
optional files/for 4K Diffuse User/abdata/list/characustom/meta_bodylre_list.unity3d
It overwrites the meta_bodylre_list.unity3d from the LRE skins.
If you remove that before installing the optional 4k files, you'll get both LRE skins and 4K skins.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Wait what? you're not talking about 1.06 right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes