73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahamut_zero

Aug 8, 2020
CamtriHS
Yes ofc, i forgot to mention Lethor aswell, but searching isn't easy and dealing with those few ppl who have them is even harder. Either you have something to trade with them or they give absolutely 0 s..t about you, especially asians.
Or you find nice ppl like here who share them. Anyway if there're updates i'll just post them here.

Also if there's someone good with korean language you should know many mods are shared on
Here an example (which you can find already on the skydrive link i posted yday):

If someone know korean enough to surf inside this site prolly will find more.

QuietNerifes

May 1, 2020
There's an issue with Aastaroth characters.
If you install those without hsgamemanager first (Miri, Evie), they work.
The moment you install those with hsgamemanager (Delia), those without it stop working, there's no head at all.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
CamtriHS
If someone know korean enough to surf inside this site prolly will find more.
Good find, use Google chrome to browse the site. Good hunting.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

site has everything obviously its the site where 3dm's in, I used to commission cards there, can't access now unfortunately. Even if you find a link can't get files out of baidu. I was hoping to get other aastaroth's dynasty warrior characters from there and site has its own HS stuff too.

Last edited:

wubdubbogg

Jul 24, 2020
There's an issue with Aastaroth characters.
If you install those without hsgamemanager first (Miri, Evie), they work.
The moment you install those with hsgamemanager (Delia), those without it stop working, there's no head at all.
Delia and Neamhain. I'd never run a .bat file without knowing exactly what it does. Aastaroth's .bat files seem intended not only to install files, but also check those installed from "unauthorized" repacks and delete them. I don't know much of coding, programming, etc., but I bet that's the answer.

Last edited:

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
I've download some character and a bunch of mods lately, but some characters does not work properly, their faces are all messed up, happened with Roy12 2B, 73 D.va, Mei and other characters from 73.
But in studio NEO they load perfectly fine, and in HSResolve they are just fine with no errors at all or conflicts.

SilhouetteR

Jul 5, 2020
Good find, use Google chrome to

site has everything obviously its the site where 3dm's in, I used to commission cards there, can't access now unfortunately. Even if you find a link can't get files out of baidu. I was hoping to get other aastaroth's dynasty warrior characters from there and site has its own HS stuff too.
I have the access to uugg but I still couldn't find those mods lol

wubdubbogg

Jul 24, 2020
I've download some character and a bunch of mods lately, but some characters does not work properly, their faces are all messed up, happened with Roy12 2B, 73 D.va, Mei and other characters from 73.
But in studio NEO they load perfectly fine, and in HSResolve they are just fine with no errors at all or conflicts.
I guess you should run MoreSlotID.exe (option 1).

Reactions: ai9999

warframe1990x

Nov 2, 2019
Good find, use Google chrome to browse the site. Good hunting.

Where i can find that Lunafreya clothes?

Newbiehs

Jul 16, 2020
there are a few discord paid mods trade servers, you cant talk about it on the main IS server ofc, the same people that run them will shoo you out
Hi friend,
Interesting, been using discord for years, but didn’t know that there are hidden trade servers created for paid HS mods. Can anyone join? Do you have the links/invite code? Thanks!

kamina

Jun 6, 2017
I have some of Aastaroth's head mods to share! These are some of my favorite head mods, period. Sun Shangxiang specifically is my GOAT head mod, so I'm excited to share with y'all.

Here we go!
As a huge Dynasty Warriors fan these heads are the best!!!
Thank you for sharing,does Aastaroth have anymore of them?

Aymier09

Jul 23, 2017
Hi friend,
Interesting, been using discord for years, but didn’t know that there are hidden trade servers created for paid HS mods. Can anyone join? Do you have the links/invite code? Thanks!
Sorry, those are for people who are friends with the right people in IS. Ive been told they exist but was never invited, I wouldn't bother with them, those hypocrites are a bunch of elitists that write you off if you don't lick their boots. The same people arguing to stop pirating mods and shut the fuck up about it are the ones trading them with their discord friends. (also the mods we have here are almost the ones I've seen them using)

Reactions: Hater Supreme

Bahamut_zero

Aug 8, 2020
@QuietNerifes
Yes i noticed some weird things too when i installed Aastaroth mods with his bat, but as someonelse said avoid to use additional stuff like that bat. There wasn't any malicious line inside, but it could have smt to do with his own way to spot the unauthorized mods. It does a check on files but nothing scary.

However they all works, here an example just as a proof.
(On some of them I changed the outfit but it's the same mod you can find on the skydrive link if you were refering to those).

ai9999
Yes i know about the translator but isn't enough. Cause you can't just search the threads by typing in the field 'Evie' or 'vindictus' or any other english word.
You have to type the korean pronunciation which is made with their hangul language. Koreans also use another word to call
'Honey select' or the term 'sharing' etc. I heard also about that uu.gg but same issue.

Also I have a Baidu account and their crappy app to manage your own space there.
I didn't understand exactly to what you refer but if you have issues in downloading stuff from baidu send me a pm
and I'll give it a try.

I read you search DW9 mods. I uploaded on skydrive Diaochan (dk who's but apparently is a char from DW9).
It's from Xyth24 tho.

Reactions: ai9999

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Yes i know about the translator but isn't enough. Cause you can't just search the threads by typing in the field 'Evie' or 'vindictus' or any other english word.
You have to type the korean pronunciation which is made with their hangul language. Koreans also use another word to call
'Honey select' or the term 'sharing' etc. I heard also about that uu.gg but same issue.
Can't argue with that.

ai9999
I read you search DW9 mods. I uploaded on skydrive Diaochan (dk who's but apparently is a char from DW9).
It's from Xyth24 tho.
I assume you don't know about the , Diao chan is already available in the library so don't upload the stuff that are already in the library. If you find anything that is not available in library please share. Your efforts are admirable though. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: cyrius122
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes