73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aymier09

Jul 23, 2017
ok so idk if this just on my end but I tried to enter the library mentioned above but whenever I scroll downdand load the last parts of the list the page becomes all white, anyone knows whats happening ?

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
ok so idk if this just on my end but I tried to enter the library mentioned above but whenever I scroll downdand load the last parts of the list the page becomes all white, anyone knows whats happening ?
You need to do that slowly cuz Mediafire UI is glitchy. There are mod authors A-Z.

Last edited:

holarctm

Aug 2, 2017
hello I need your help, you know where I can get this map I have been looking for it for a long time but I can not find it, sorry if it is not a question about this thread

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Can anyone recommend me a good skin & detailing texture mod for males which makes HS males looks like the Skyrim males.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Wish someone would do a dante or kiryu face mod. Hell, I'll even take the doomslayer
sadly probably custom males wont ever be coming to HS1, look what roy12 said related
Shame, Skyrim had some quality male ports like Chris Redfield from RE6, Commander Shepard, James Vega, Kaiden from ME and some Dragon age Inquisition Characters. also there's probably more I wasn't aware about. If anyone got quality male cards feel free to share here.

Apahguinsimo

Feb 6, 2018
There's an issue with Aastaroth characters.
If you install those without hsgamemanager first (Miri, Evie), they work.
The moment you install those with hsgamemanager (Delia), those without it stop working, there's no head at all.
Delia and Neamhain. I'd never run a .bat file without knowing exactly what it does. Aastaroth's .bat files seem intended not only to install files, but also check those installed from "unauthorized" repacks and delete them. I don't know much of coding, programming, etc., but I bet that's the answer.
It sounds like between the two of you, you have aastaroth's Delia and Neamhain mods. Will either of you share these, especially Delia?

edit: Nevermind I see the link, thank you Bahamut_Zero!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes