73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
We should make a second thread for HS2, is better dont mix donwload links or request of different games, could be a problem later.
This thread is for Illusion games so it's fine I guess, as long as you state what game you're talking about. good idea though.

sshow

Feb 28, 2018
I see some dynasty warriors head mods here, that's great.
Please share some DW outfit mods as well, that'll be perfect.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
I see some dynasty warriors head mods here, that's great.
Please share some DW outfit mods as well, that'll be perfect.
Also, for the Wang Yi (and Xing Cai) fans:

(DL links in the description)
Here's Aki's Daio Chan and Zhang Chunhua port.
PW- f95[aki]dczc

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
Persona 5 Takamaki Anne Catsuit by Yangala
PW. ?angala1eather5uit

Original card has issues so use mine.
It seems that the mask is not scalable, I can reposition or rotate it but cannot scale it as I see fit for my custom Ann Takamaki. So instead of using it, I replace it with the Eye Mask which turns out great imo.
Anyway, I try to recreate her regular school outfit from the game but I couldn't find the right jacket mod for her. so I just say f*** it and using the plain white long shirt without the jacket. If you know some good jacket mods, please let me know.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ai9999

inusen6

Mar 20, 2019
It seems that the mask is not scalable, I can reposition or rotate it but cannot scale it as I see fit for my custom Ann Takamaki. So instead of using it, I replace it with the Eye Mask which turns out great imo.
Anyway, I try to recreate her regular school outfit from the game but I couldn't find the right jacket mod for her. so I just say f*** it and using the plain white long shirt without the jacket. If you know some good jacket mods, please let me know.
Your Ann looks really good! Would you mind sharing the card?

Reactions: ai9999

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Saw hairs 1-40R Very interesting, Thanks for the idea.(y)

Apr 17, 2020
Have you tried shoganai's anne hair/mask? If I remember correctly you can resize those.

key: #J7gbCFXWaJpr2Hdc9uPTaA

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes