• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
FF7R Sweet Honey outfit ORIGIN for HS by FoolBoy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
password: f95zone
Mistress of Shadows outfit ORIGIN for HS by FoolBoy

Don't know if this outfit is available here on f95zone but I have Samus outfit with original texture instead of cur144's texture. I downloaded it a long time ago from the author called Vixi on Illusion Discord server. Wonder if that file is still available from there but if you guys can't find it, I'll upload it here.
cur144 version:
Vixi version:
Note: In the Vixi RAR file, there are 2 files "acZero-Suit.rar" and "acMulti_Colored_ZeroSuit.rar". You need to extract the files from 2 RAR files into the HS directory, using HSResolveMoreSlotID to fix Item IDs if need to. Go into the game, search for Zero Suits and enjoy.
Note: 2 FoolBoy ORIGIN outfits don't have half-state mode, so if you set your girls in half-state, they probably lose their bodies until you set them back to the original state. In other words, you don't want to use half-state mode with these outfits unless someone here on f95zone sharing the EXTENDIUM OR DELUXX version of them.

Last edited:

Zlaito

Jun 23, 2020
Has anyone got Patty and Sayuri from Xyth24? only these 2 chara left from doa. Please share it. :)

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
FF7R Sweet Honey outfit ORIGIN for HS by FoolBoy

Mistress of Shadows outfit ORIGIN for HS by FoolBoy

Don't know if this outfit is available here on f95zone but I have Samus outfit with original texture instead of cur144's texture. I downloaded it a long time ago from the author called Vixi on Illusion Discord server. Wonder if that file is still available from there but if you guys can't find it, I'll upload it here.
Appreciate the shares, Nocturnal outfit and Original Samus suit looks promising. (y)

Last edited:

Bahamut_zero

Aug 8, 2020
Anyone have a link for that mod/plugin that allow you to reload the cache inside the game?

It has been released mostly for modders so they can reload their testing mods from inside the chara creator without reopening the game everytime, Downloaded it ages ago but now I can't find it anywhere.
Thanks.

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
Anyone have a link for that mod/plugin that allow you to reload the cache inside the game?

It has been released mostly for modders so they can reload their testing mods from inside the chara creator without reopening the game everytime, Downloaded it ages ago but now I can't find it anywhere.
Thanks.
You can use "Clear AssetBundle Cache" function in the debug console that comes with the HSUS plugin by Joan6694. Access the debug console by pressing right Ctrl, then click "Clear AssetBundle Cache" button at the bottom of the console window.

1.png

Reactions: Bahamut_zero
Apr 17, 2020
I been at this for a bit now, how am I suppose to install Aastaroth's mods with the .bat files included. I keep getting missing data files when checking hs resolvemore. I'm just trying to do Lynn and Delia.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
I been at this for a bit now, how am I suppose to install Aastaroth's mods with the .bat files included. I keep getting missing data files when checking hs resolvemore. I'm just trying to do Lynn and Delia.
Bat files are for chumps (delete 'em) use mod organizer which means business, Mod Organizer comes with many advantages like You can keep track of what you're doing and it shows which overwrites which. Also easily manageable as you can see in the screenshot.

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2020
Bat files are for chumps (delete 'em) use mod organizer which means business, Mod Organizer comes with many advantages like You can keep track of what you're doing and it shows which overwrites which. Also easily manageable as you can see in the screenshot.

Thanks, I'll give it a look.

Reactions: ai9999

kelpertubs

Jun 24, 2018
Some Aastaroth's head mods without his .bat garbage: Arisha, Delia, Lynn and Neamhain.

Enjoy!
I'm not sure why, but installing these mods kind of "broke" my install. Skins are missing, clothes are changed, etc. HSresolveMoreId found no issues. Removing these mods "fixed" it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes