• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

wubdubbogg

Jul 24, 2020
I'm not sure why, but installing these mods kind of "broke" my install. Skins are missing, clothes are changed, etc. HSresolveMoreId found no issues. Removing these mods "fixed" it again.
I don't know... You may have to run MoreSlotID afterwards (option 1). Do you have 4K Skin Diffuse installed?

kelpertubs

Jun 24, 2018
I don't know... You may have to run MoreSlotID afterwards (option 1). Do you have 4K Skin Diffuse installed?
Haven't used MoreSlotID in a long time, but I'l try it out. Will MoreSlotID conflict with HSResolveMoreSlotID? I'm currently using LRE over 4k diffuse. When I install the mods, my characters have white skin, missing hair, and a plain white t-shirt.

Hater Supreme

Apr 16, 2020
Some Aastaroth's head mods without his .bat garbage: Arisha, Delia, Lynn and Neamhain.

Enjoy!
Next time you share mods, make sure they actually work - these break the game as it is. Appreciate the effort though.

Last edited:

randomdude25

Mar 12, 2019
Some Aastaroth's head mods without his .bat garbage: Arisha, Delia, Lynn and Neamhain.

Enjoy!
Thanks a lot man, I dont know about the others but all of these repacked mods seem to work fine to me

Reactions: wubdubbogg

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Y?y name:geziqipao

pw *&&^dsa12353@#
This is Checkered Cheongsam by Yangala, There's something wrong with the file order and folder names, here's a fix for that. It can look pretty sweet combined with other clothing. appreciate the share btw. (y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bazzoey

Nov 16, 2019
This is an old game character, I uploaded a CG picture.
See the content for myself.

a?staroth sb3 maria

PW:f95zone.to34@134
Any chance this gets re-uploaded or at least anybody that has it can show a pic or something? Is this actually a port? How do you even.....

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020

Hater Supreme

Apr 16, 2020
Worked fine for me, maybe its your game that is jacked up.
Have you used HSConflictResolver to see the problems?
First thing I do before running the game after installingl iterally any mod is run Resolver, the issue isn't with my game either - every single other mod works perfectly fine, seems like quite a huge leap of logic for the game to suddenly break just for these mods. I can only suggest that you don't unpack mods when installing them, maybe that's the difference.

Reactions: kamina
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes