73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2019
You have to login to google account and press the download button before the fkng warning appears.
Ah got it, wasn't hitting it quick enough

alternative link:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks! I actually had all of the hairs in this pack, as it's the one that's been available for a while now. But thanks so much for uploading, now others in the thread should have an easier time grabbing it.

The hunt continues!

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
I actually had all of the hairs in this pack, as it's the one that's been available for a while now. But thanks so much for uploading, now others in the thread should have an easier time grabbing it.
Same, these are old stuff. I already have these and the hair pack I shared contains higher updated version of all hairs from this archive. Also I already shared many of costumes which are included in this archive with fixes. These files are from my Patreon time.

Last edited:

aurorasura

Aug 24, 2020
does anyone have Honey Select 2 Mod collections Folder like in mega or mediafire? also does someone have a final fantasy VII remake Honey Select 2 head mod for Tifa or Aerith? can someone share it please :)

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
Some Aastaroth's head mods without his .bat garbage: Arisha, Delia, Lynn and Neamhain.

Enjoy!
Next time you share mods, make sure they actually work - these break the game as it is. Appreciate the effort though.
Worked fine for me, maybe its your game that is jacked up.
Have you used HSConflictResolver to see the problems?
First thing I do before running the game after installingl iterally any mod is run Resolver, the issue isn't with my game either - every single other mod works perfectly fine, seems like quite a huge leap of logic for the game to suddenly break just for these mods. I can only suggest that you don't unpack mods when installing them, maybe that's the difference.
Looking around lots of have people have problems with the mods and then some have none at all,
its strange, i'm gonna do some digging and try and find out why. :)
I can confirm the models from wubdubbogg post are fine, I don't see any conflicts in HSResolveMoreSlotID. The face models and animations from Aastaroth are great but the hair textures aren't good at all imo.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ai9999
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes