73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
View attachment 787970

Aymier09 this suit is from Blade&Soul too, im looking for it too.
It kinda looks like Nyotengu catsuit from DOA I shared while ago
Dead or Alive Nyotengu Red Catsuit plus Accessories by WZ
PW. [3Z]Ny04engu_Red_C94sui4
change its color to black and use the mask from this if you want to replicate that.
Elastigirl outfit by AM
PW. [A3]31954icGir153t

Last edited:

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
Yep better than I expected
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ye its very similar to the one im looking for, im gonna take it but the one im talking about have a flared trousers at the base of the pants, i don't remember the in-game name of the costume i totally give up on Blade&Soul, best combat game ever made but bad devs, greedy af and ruined all the classes.

Reactions: ai9999

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
There's any good characters for HS2 released yet? Besides the DOA characters from Roy12 and Jill from Cuni.
And if so, where I can get?

kamina

Jun 6, 2017
Bethesda doesn't give a fuck about TES franchise anymore. and neither Fault for that matter.
All they think about now is ass lame MMORPGs.
The people working on the mmo are not the same people who work on TES, its a different team and studio.
The current TES team are working on another open word rpg called Starfield.

After the last two terrible Fallout games i have no hopes for anything else they make these days.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
There's any good characters for HS2 released yet? Besides the DOA characters from Roy12 and Jill from Cuni.
And if so, where I can get?
Xyth also have some

You can get Xiahou Ji from DW9 and Shiragiku from Fatal Frame V for free from his patreon.

Reactions: Kiwo

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
Motoko Kusanagi Catsuit aka HS P04 Full Edition outfit by Zeaska.

pw: f95zone
Note: The sunglasses in these screenshots are from FoolBoy clothing #5 mod and the fingerless gloves are from Ante Korama clothing mod which I don't remember the name.

Last edited:

Hater Supreme

Apr 16, 2020
Oh, heck yes!! We've been waiting for this for ages, thanks a ton!
You're all welcome. I just hope Meta isn't some galaxy brain who gives everyone a personalized password to ban them from his Patreon in case of a leak, because I sure as shit didn't bother to repack it to cover my back, feeling kinda stupid after considering this possibility T_T

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ai9999

Zanders

Mar 24, 2020
You're all welcome. I just hope Meta isn't some galaxy brain who gives everyone a personalized password to ban them from his Patreon in case of a leak, because I sure as shit didn't bother to repack it to cover my back, feeling kinda stupid after considering this possibility T_T
I've interacted with meta, and he seems to be a chilled guy, but I don't blame you for being extra careful. better safe than sorry.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
shhh guys, One of our fellow mates got blocked for sharing some stuff in here, It's 73 stuff but still keep your guard up with meta. If anyone asks you found it. Wait awhile before sharing legit stuff, that'll avoid attention. (y) Thanks again btw I've been waiting ages for this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes