73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
perhaps do you have "fanlyme/fan_cos_22_gloves.unity3d" file in your abdata/chara/fanlyme folder my friend? im searching this mod since long time, also every item with "22" in name
Can you share a screen of the stuff you have from this costume, I might have it. It's a pain to search in archives manually.

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
Anyone got Xeynui Sinia / succubus?
I don't have that one but i have something similar in my game, duno if you have it but Roy12 did something similar long time ago.

Link:

Monarchist

Feb 15, 2020
I don't have that one but i have something similar in my game, duno if you have it but Roy12 did something similar long time ago.

Link:
Yeah I've roys outfit, but the mod of Xeyniu is for character head, not outfit. I was looking for the character mod ^^

Reactions: Agreyan

SilhouetteR

Jul 5, 2020
Just noticed that Xeyniu posted a mod directory which mentioned that both the HS2 Tifa and the demon girl will be released in October if I remembered correct

Zanders

Mar 24, 2020
I can't connect to Mega, even though all the "is it down?" sites tell me it's up. Is anyone else having problems with it?

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
I'm more interested in that Black Cat head mod and hair in the preview than the costume. Did he make them or is it someone else's head/hair mod?
The hair looks like one of Yangalas ports from ApachiiSkyHair(Skyrim Mods). Only the black cat one is shorter.
Update
The both Black cat character and costume are xeyniu's works. Just found these screens in one his archives named xeyniu's recent mods. It appears he ported em. which is sweet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
Update
The both Black cat character and costume are xeyniu's works. Just found these screens in one his archives named xeyniu's recent mods. It appears he ported em. which is sweet.
In he it says Black Cat is discontinued.

I have no intention of distributing it anymore due to its quality issue
:HideThePain:

Reactions: ai9999

SilhouetteR

Jul 5, 2020
Don't know if any of ya'll Kingdom hearts fans but, Darkruler did an Olette mod for hs
KH fan here as well! Those ports look great, though I am still trying to find a way to adjust Aqua's hair closer to her face to look like in the game. Anyway, there is a keyblade studio neo pack made from MakotoYuki if any of you are interested in:

捕获.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes