73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
there's a downside to this mod in that it has a broken half off state
Yeah that's with many WZ mods. at least it works on studio and poses. also cloth physics are decent and It's the only Cap.Marvel outfit I know of except Roy's Warbird.

Last edited:
Reactions: Derpatron

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
Can anyone share again those [Aastaroth] Vindictus head without the bat/decompressing thing? the site posted is down for me thanks.

Need: [Miri] [Evie] [Neamhain] [Lynn] [Delia] [Arisha]

thanks.

Lynx123

Jun 4, 2019
I think this is it?
grtasi216 i just found this thread and some of the links are dead, do you have 73's Girl Next Door Bikini? (Guessing based off this page)

another thing the Elsa card of 73 someone completed it I have 3 or 4 things to fix
cicia based on the image from your elsa card, i realize i do not have that underwear, do you still have it?

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
Fatal Frame V - Tsumugi Katashina from Xyth24 for HS

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
pw: f95zone
Note: In the Load Character menu, search the keyword "片品紡" no quotation mark, instead of "Tsumugi" then load the model and enjoy. And yet another bad character port from Xyth beside Rebecca Chambers, the face animation is really bad like she has a stoneface on her head.

ai9999 Good news is Kara's cumulative rank is currently at #1 with 111 votes. We're gonna see her soon, mate. :)

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
ai9999 Ehi ai, can you see if this specific swimsuit works for you?

sjjpl_swim_001_Misaki - Daiquiri Bikini

1599045214294.png

is the UUGG sjjpl Mod pack part 1 every other thing works finebut the swimsuit no,chara is naked for me.

fatboyslim89 i was waiting for Kara too, i voted for her, i rate her as unique face like Sam and other chara.

Reactions: ai9999

wubdubbogg

Jul 24, 2020
Can anyone share again those [Aastaroth] Vindictus head without the bat/decompressing thing?
Sure.

If they don't work for you, don't put the blame on me, ok? Cheers!

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
Sure.

If they don't work for you, don't put the blame on me, ok? Cheers!
Ehm I would like to download em but as i say before " the site posted is down for me ", can't reach it.

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
Ehm I would like to download em but as i say before " the site posted is down for me ", can't reach it.
The links are still alive on my end. In your case, do you use VPN? if so, then turn it off and try again. If not, try to open those links using a private browser like Chrome incognito mode. If it doesn't work, I will upload them to MEGA.

Reactions: wubdubbogg

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
ai9999 Ehi ai, can you see if this specific swimsuit works for you?

View attachment 797987

is the UUGG sjjpl Mod pack part 1 every other thing works finebut the swimsuit no,chara is naked for me.
Everything is green here, I don't know what went wrong at your side. If you're using mod organizer change the load order, Maybe some other mod overwrite the textures.
1.jpg

Last edited:

SilhouetteR

Jul 5, 2020
Voted for Kara as well. I bet she will win since she is almost twice the vote of the second place. Though I really wish sayuri could be on the list one day

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
UUGG sjjpl Mod pack part 2
This mod pack was discovered by pluchin and of loverslab helped to get this mod pack out of Baidu. Kudos for both of them.
PW. pluchinNcarcasstam
Originally I asked pluchin to upload this but no news from him till now. So here you go.
Contains 10 mods.

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
The links are still alive on my end. In your case, do you use VPN? if so, then turn it off and try again. If not, try to open those links using a private browser like Chrome incognito mode. If it doesn't work, I will upload them to MEGA.
I can't connect is like blocked for me, im on Chrome i did try your suggestion but didn't work aswell, if you can MEGA em i will be very glad, i don't know why, maybe region lock.

ai9999 no i don't use any mod organizer, i even check the ID slot if there was a conflict but i don't know, its the only one that don't load anything, i can try to re drag everything.

Last edited:

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
ai9999 no i don't use any mod organizer, i even check the ID slot if there was a conflict but i don't know, its the only one that don't load anything, i can try to re drag everything.
HS resolve is old so It doesn't identify some mods, UUGG mod pack was released on 2020/01 so it can't be helped but you can check if the file order is correct or delete em if it doesn't work. here's the file order for the mod.
abdata\chara\sjjpl\sjjpl_swim_001.unity3d
abdata\list\characustom\sjjpl_swim_001.unity3d

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
HS resolve is old so It doesn't identify some mods, UUGG mod pack was released on 2020/01 so it can't be helped but you can check if the file order is correct or delete em if it doesn't work. here's the file order for the mod.
abdata\chara\sjjpl\sjjpl_swim_001.unity3d
abdata\list\characustom\sjjpl_swim_001.unity3d
There are ppl on discord making updates for it, you should give it a check, anyway im gonna look the file order and see,thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes