73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

eraserbits

Aug 29, 2020
I'm not sure if this is the Silver fox you want, but it has the same name.

Close but no cigar, that is the underwear set, I'm looking for the full armor outfit. For those unfamiliar with the game and the name sets, these are the 2 specific armor sets I'm looking for:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since I've hit the 3 post requirement now, here's the edited catsuit link:
Note this will overwrite the original catsuit long full option. Do make a backup of the original file with the same name if you wish to swap between the files.

eraserbits

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for your reply! But I am actually playing the main game, and even if the girl stands straight there are still some visible seamlines on the shoulder.
This is just the way the texture and UV mapping works. A lot of times export breaks and we are forced into doing seams from islands and edge split just to make it work. There are ways around it like transferring normals from a flawless model without the lines, but usually that just joins the vertices back together and we gotta split it again and end up with the same result. Ultimately, we just choose less conspicuous areas to make the seams, such as around the ankles, under the armpits, and around the shoulders since you would't be focusing on those areas as much.

SilhouetteR

Jul 5, 2020
This is just the way the texture and UV mapping works. A lot of times export breaks and we are forced into doing seams from islands and edge split just to make it work. There are ways around it like transferring normals from a flawless model without the lines, but usually that just joins the vertices back together and we gotta split it again and end up with the same result. Ultimately, we just choose less conspicuous areas to make the seams, such as around the ankles, under the armpits, and around the shoulders since you would't be focusing on those areas as much.
Thank you very much for that info. So based on my understanding, the seamlines are unavoidable and maybe I should just get used to it. That's a pity.

SilhouetteR

Jul 5, 2020
Two fantastic cards I found recently on Booru for Kara (Detroit, Kinda looks like Dakota skye;)) and Emma Watson. But need more work they almost have resemblance up to 70% of original flavor of the errrr... subjects. These cards are made for Vanilla HS without Harmony plugin so hope someone takeover and tweak the cards for HS builds we are using. Kudos for Original authors who made em. (y)

Emma Watson card by
Kara (Detroit) card by
Speaking of Emma, I remember that I found another try of her weeks ago, more like her in Harry Potter. (sadly I forget where it was from, maybe discord or booru)
charaF_20200505081845836.png

• Love
Reactions: ai9999

wubdubbogg

Jul 24, 2020
Did anyone here get the off-center pubic hair when using Oreo hires body 4.7 version? I didn't get this error at v4.6. I installed the v4.7 using the direct replacement method, is that the problem?
[/spoiler]
I think this issue is related to the uncensor patch. You may have to update it.

Jul 5, 2019
Speaking of Emma, I remember that I found another try of her weeks ago, more like her in Harry Potter. (sadly I forget where it was from, maybe discord or booru)
View attachment 800952
Hey! That is *literally* my card! Like... I made that! Cool!

Glad you like it. My username on the booru is doctorgooch, if you wanna see my others. I just finished/uploaded a Daenerys card that I think is pretty realistic.

• Love

SilhouetteR

Jul 5, 2020

Glad you like it. My username on the booru is doctorgooch, if you wanna see my others. I just finished/uploaded a Daenerys card that I think is pretty realistic.
I am really sorry for not informing you before posting. I got her card weeks ago and I really can not remember where I get this from. I hope you do not mind me posting it, I will definitely delete it if you want. But YES!! I really like the card you made. I personally think she is the best Emma I have seen. I apologize again for my mistake and thanks for making those wonderful cards. I am definitely looking forward to your next creation!

Jul 5, 2019
I am really sorry for not informing you before posting. I got her card weeks ago and I really can not remember where I get this from. I hope you do not mind me posting it, I will definitely delete it if you want. But YES!! I really like the card you made. I personally think she is the best Emma I have seen. I apologize again for my mistake and thanks for making those wonderful cards. I am definitely looking forward to your next creation!
Lmao nah man yr good, truly no need to apologize. I'm just happy to see it circulated! I'm not one of those who keeps cards private, I like sharing my work and having others enjoy it.

SilhouetteR

Jul 5, 2020
Lmao nah man yr good, truly no need to apologize. I'm just happy to see it circulated! I'm not one of those who keeps cards private, I like sharing my work and having others enjoy it.
Thanks for that! BTW I have checked your Daenerys, truly amazing!! (y) (y) I really wonder how you guys create girls cuz mine are like :poop: compared to yours

Jul 5, 2019
Thanks for that! BTW I have checked your Daenerys, truly amazing!! (y) (y) I really wonder how you guys create girls cuz mine are like :poop: compared to yours
I use the BGImage plugin that someone posted on Discord not too long ago. Lets you place any image transparently within the GUI of HS and allows you to kind of "trace" the features of the characters underneath a picture of the actual person. I didn't use that method for my Emma Watson card, just went back and forth with a few images of her, but I did use it a LOT for the Emilia Clarke/Daenerys card (though ultimately, I used it mostly for the lower half of the face, I went a little more cartoonish on the eyes).

SilhouetteR

Jul 5, 2020
I use the BGImage plugin that someone posted on Discord not too long ago. Lets you place any image transparently within the GUI of HS and allows you to kind of "trace" the features of the characters underneath a picture of the actual person. I didn't use that method for my Emma Watson card, just went back and forth with a few images of her, but I did use it a LOT for the Emilia Clarke/Daenerys card (though ultimately, I used it mostly for the lower half of the face, I went a little more cartoonish on the eyes).

Thanks a lot! That is going to be so useful! (y)

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Also you can get a picture of the character in png format and place it here for 4K diffuse version to use as a background when editing.
Honey Select\Data\UserData\background

Reactions: SilhouetteR

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020

So I finally had time to take a closer look at your preset, well d*mn this is very well made.

Last edited:

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
I'm searching for this costume and other Belgar17 stuff that are not in the pastebin mod library. Anybody willing to share?
2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes