73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Some character mods that I've downloaded before was like this one, with those body paintings/tattoo, really weird that I had to remove manually and actually edit the character to look like the card, happened with 73 Harley and others characters.

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
I can't connect is like blocked for me, im on Chrome i did try your suggestion but didn't work aswell, if you can MEGA em i will be very glad, i don't know why, maybe region lock.

ai9999 no i don't use any mod organizer, i even check the ID slot if there was a conflict but i don't know, its the only one that don't load anything, i can try to re drag everything.
[HS][Char][Aastaroth][Vindictus] Evie & Miri v1.5:

[HS][Char][Aastaroth][Vindictus] Neamhain v1.01 (REPACK):

[HS][Char][Aastaroth][Vindictus] Lynn v1.10 (REPACK):

[HS][Char][Aastaroth][Vindictus] Delia v1.37 (REPACK):

[HS][Char][Aastaroth][Vindictus] Arisha v1.09 (REPACK):

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
UUGG sjjpl Mod pack part 3

This mod pack was discovered by pluchin and of loverslab helped to get this mod pack out of Baidu. Kudos for both of them.
PW. pluchinNcarcasstam
This is the last one of the package.
Contains 10 mods.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SilhouetteR

Jul 5, 2020
Hello guys! I just noticed today that there are some seam lines around my character's shoulder and armpit. It is not very obvious but still bothers me.
I am using 4k skin and no LRE environment. Does anyone knows if that is normal or it is just my problem? Really appreciate your help.

Last edited:

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Two fantastic cards I found recently on Booru for Kara (Detroit, Kinda looks like Dakota skye;)) and Emma Watson. But need more work they almost have resemblance up to 70% of original flavor of the errrr... subjects. These cards are made for Vanilla HS without Harmony plugin so hope someone takeover and tweak the cards for HS builds we are using. Kudos for Original authors who made em. (y)
60d7ee5ddf98ded3e2d450f0f57a8e0bec718a7b.png 12eaa3a29a4c39818008b8103f552367661cf7e9.png
Emma Watson card by
Kara (Detroit) card by

Last edited:

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
Two fantastic cards I found recently on Booru for Kara (Detroit, Kinda looks like Dakota skye;)) and Emma Watson. But need more work they almost have resemblance up to 70% of original flavor of the errrr... subjects. These cards are made for Vanilla HS without Harmony plugin so hope someone takeover and tweak the cards for HS builds we are using. Kudos for Original authors who made em. (y)
View attachment 799680 View attachment 799681
Emma Watson card by
Kara (Detroit) card by
I just heavily edited this Kara card, especially the face and body to make her look like Valorie Curry as close as possible. But as you can see in the screenshot below, this is the best thing I've could do. You can modify my card in the attachment if need to.

Reactions: Basti0n and ai9999

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
Did anyone here get the off-center pubic hair when using Oreo hires body 4.7 version? I didn't get this error at v4.6. I installed the v4.7 using the direct replacement method, is that the problem?

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Did anyone here get the off-center pubic hair when using Oreo hires body 4.7 version? I didn't get this error at v4.6. I installed the v4.7 using the direct replacement method, is that the problem?
Yeah that happens @ my side too, It appears Some pubic hairs won't work with the body mesh correctly. Also some minor clipping issues can be seen with some cloths too.

someuse

Apr 25, 2020
Hello guys! I just noticed today that there are some seam lines around my character's shoulder and armpit. It is not very obvious but still bothers me.
I am using 4k skin and no LRE environment. Does anyone knows if that is normal or it is just my problem? Really appreciate your help.
This usually happens when you adjust some pose with IK, and the shoulder node rotation angle differs from the initial one for more then 90'.
Tty using FK for more precise (and time consuming) adjustment, or select the other initial pose with hand position closer to the desired one.

someuse

Apr 25, 2020

There are several installation options for Oreo body. Check if you selected the correct one.
I had that problem before I installed the latest Meta's body.
Then it got fixed somehow.

eraserbits

Aug 29, 2020
Hey all, just a newbie here. I make content for Iwara and Monster Hunter World. My friend asked me to help edit belgar17's catsuit to allow for a larger navel opening so he can use it as an Vindictus' Neamhain stand-in piece. I've gone ahead and done that.

I will release the unity file after I pass the 3 post restrictions on new accounts (lol). But in the meantime, I'm rather intrigued because HS is like a giant cache of all the best assets from different games. I would be interested in porting some armors into MHW if possible (have already completed a Vella's Half top port from Vindictus).

I'm wondering if anyone would be able to share dystopia's/[kims] Silver Fox or Anziguan's succubus queen outfits (both also from Vindictus)?

SilhouetteR

Jul 5, 2020
This usually happens when you adjust some pose with IK, and the shoulder node rotation angle differs from the initial one for more then 90'.
Tty using FK for more precise (and time consuming) adjustment, or select the other initial pose with hand position closer to the desired one.
Thanks for your reply! But I am actually playing the main game, and even if the girl stands straight there are still some visible seamlines on the shoulder.

Rngrrr

Dec 16, 2019
Hey all, just a newbie here. I make content for Iwara and Monster Hunter World. My friend asked me to help edit belgar17's catsuit to allow for a larger navel opening so he can use it as an Vindictus' Neamhain stand-in piece. I've gone ahead and done that.

I will release the unity file after I pass the 3 post restrictions on new accounts (lol). But in the meantime, I'm rather intrigued because HS is like a giant cache of all the best assets from different games. I would be interested in porting some armors into MHW if possible (have already completed a Vella's Half top port from Vindictus).

I'm wondering if anyone would be able to share dystopia's/[kims] Silver Fox or Anziguan's succubus queen outfits (both also from Vindictus)?
I'm not sure if this is the Silver fox you want, but it has the same name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes