73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ringitall95

Sep 4, 2019
KH fan here as well! Those ports look great, though I am still trying to find a way to adjust Aqua's hair closer to her face to look like in the game. Anyway, there is a keyblade studio neo pack made from MakotoYuki if any of you are interested in:

View attachment 794853
Don't know if any of ya'll Kingdom hearts fans but, Darkruler did an Olette mod for hs
He aslo has a angelic amber mod from kh3 for hs2 HS2_2020-08-31-11-50-43-971.png

SilhouetteR

Jul 5, 2020
Trying to modify some cards on booru to re-create Black Cat to match the one from XeyNiu, but no way near his level in terms of quality. Still a novice on this one. What a shame. :cautious:
I think the biggest difference might be the nose part? I'm not very sure, but she still looks so good!! At least much better than my embarrassing and horrible attempt
Just a tiny suggestion maybe use roy's cap marvel's mask instead? it may look closer to xeyniu's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
are you sure? they looks a lot different, even the height of the boots and the lace especially the calf part.
Yeah sorry for the inconvenience, I kinda got confused since the both are made by same author and HS resolve doesn't identify his mods. Here's the correct one.

Last edited:
Reactions: bazzoey and Agreyan

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Bioshock Infinite Burial at Sea Elizabeth costume by Atom, I found this when browsing, looks good with the 73's Elizabeth ports

22.jpg

Another one for jill Valentine

1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes