73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Someone here recommended using "HSRun" for loading mods, but I can't seem to get it to work.

Can anybody explain how to install and use it?
Well I recommended it and It's outdated now. Use Mod Organizer.
Here's the tutorial as promised and everything required

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/08/794897_HS_MO_Tutorial.rar
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: John D'OH!

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
thanks but i couldnt find jill outfit link
What is Jill's outfit that you're looking for? the remake or the classic? If the remake one, then the post link I provided earlier has that outfit, you just have to download a whole folder then paste it into your game folder. If the classic one, just go and take it. ;)

kurod

Oct 26, 2019
What is Jill's outfit that you're looking for? the remake or the classic? If the remake one, then the post link I provided earlier has that outfit, you just have to download a whole folder then paste it into your game folder. If the classic one, just go and take it. ;)
remake one i want.but i dont see ur link there???

kurod

Oct 26, 2019
hi small help re3 jill foolboys deluxe edition how to access hair??
thanks in advance

Last edited:

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
how can i replace default by foolsboy jill hair
First you need to download and install [GCHAOS] Hair Vol 1 ver 0.2:
Then in the character menu, navigate to Hair/Bang and set it to None, then set the Back Hair to G00_None. Now your character will be bald. And now it is the time to play around with the value for Jill RE3R Hair in Accessories menu, just tune it until you see it fits with your character's head.

Reactions: Basti0n and ai9999

kurod

Oct 26, 2019
First you need to download and install [GCHAOS] Hair Vol 1 ver 0.2:
Then in the character menu, navigate to Hair/Bang and set it to None, then set the Back Hair to G00_None. Now your character will be bald. And now it is the time to play around with the value for Jill RE3R Hair in Accessories menu, just tune it until you see it fits with your character's head.
awww i like u thanksssssssss

kurod

Oct 26, 2019
hi me again small help how can i fix mmd dance skeleton
i download some mmd motions from youtube and applied in game
now im getting nightmares.
plz help how can i fix it. i saw some mmd videos on honeyselect they look good but mine giving me nightmares

anhem115

Feb 13, 2020
Anyone has the full collection of Yangala hair? I found a link in previous post but look like it's missing some

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes