73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
. No need to use yiff. Cuni is nice like Roy: patrons got early access to his mods and then he make them publicly available.
It has very close resemblance to game character that's what i mean and kudos to Cuni and Roy for that.(y)

WalkWiddaLimp

Mar 29, 2020
But the links on Yiff (If it's Mega) are not working
it has a bunch of stars and says the files been moved
I think the reason for that is because 73 found out about the site on 4chan and got a few of his "acquaintances" to get his work removed from there the moment it's even released.

Man just doesn't like releasing free content, despite people like Cunihinx, roy12, and even Tomb Crux doing so.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
I think the reason for that is because 73 found out about the site on 4chan and got a few of his "acquaintances" to get his work removed from there the moment it's even released.

Man just doesn't like releasing free content, despite people like Cunihinx, roy12, and even Tomb Crux doing so.
Unfortunate indeed, 73's greed rivals his own talent :LOL:

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
Can anyone share this mods? all the yiff links are down.

[HS] Davinia Hair
[HS] Harley Quinn From Injustice 2
[HS] Sam From UntilDawn
[HS] Liryc
[HS] Discoheaven Hair
[73][MOD] KS Galactic Hair
[HS] Spidergwen Cosplay Pack + Hair
[HS] DOAXVV Christie Bob Hair
[HS] Alessia Hair
[HS] Phryne Character Mod
[HS] DOA Tina Koshosho Curly Hair

I looked at any file in this threads and those files are missing,hope that someone can share those mods here, thank you.

dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
Can anyone share this mods? all the yiff links are down.

[HS] Davinia Hair
[HS] Harley Quinn From Injustice 2
[HS] Sam From UntilDawn
[HS] Liryc
[HS] Discoheaven Hair
[73][MOD] KS Galactic Hair
[HS] Spidergwen Cosplay Pack + Hair
[HS] DOAXVV Christie Bob Hair
[HS] Alessia Hair
[HS] Phryne Character Mod
[HS] DOA Tina Koshosho Curly Hair

I looked at any file in this threads and those files are missing,hope that someone can share those mods here, thank you.
Phryne, Galactic hair, Christie bob hair and Tina Koshosho hair are in the 1.33 GB mega link on the first page of this thread. Phryne is just missing the chara card.

Discoheaven hair is already public:

No idea about the rest.

EDIT: I tried assembling Phryne ↴

Last edited:
Reactions: Basti0n and ai9999

4thOne

Dec 15, 2018
Does anyone have 73's TS4 YM04 hair? No idea where is the original post, nothing on yiff and nothing on the discord

Last edited:
Reactions: asdfjklzxcvmnb

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
Someone @ me on the 12th of this month (May) to remind me to go forum/reddit hunting (found the Ada PH mod via reddit) because Xyth24 is releasing his Tifa and Aertih FF7 remake models for PH and HS. Personally I'm more interested in the PH models

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes