73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

4thOne

Dec 15, 2018
Also, is there another place to find paid mods? I'm looking for JSS' FK ones but there's no profile on yiff and probably wont as he charges per item instead of a monthly payment

Apr 17, 2020
Someone @ me on the 12th of this month (May) to remind me to go forum/reddit hunting (found the Ada PH mod via reddit) because Xyth24 is releasing his Tifa and Aertih FF7 remake models for PH and HS. Personally I'm more interested in the PH models
What reddits/forums do you frequent? I might also keep an eye out as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: ai9999

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
What reddits/forums do you frequent? I might also keep an eye out as well.
I checked 4chan like once when someone in the thread hinted at something being leaked and that's how we got our first large instalment of mods from 73lac7c albeit i highly doubt they'll be another leak on 4chan due to crackdowns from 73's 'policing' force and anyone involved being banned from the Illusion HS/PH/AI/Kotaku discord. Reddit though, I just google searched ada wong PH xyth24 and limited the results to the past month and got lucky

QuietNerifes

May 1, 2020
Excuse me, just asking:
I can think of a Rebecca Chambers mod publicly released but it's so bad it's like it doesn't exist, and then there's Xyth's I think.
Was that one ever leaked anywhere?

Zanders

Mar 24, 2020
By the way, does anyone has issues with xyth's mods, where a lot of his stuff (specially hair) comes out empty inside the character maker of Honey Select?

LazyMurph

Jan 3, 2018
By the way, does anyone has issues with xyth's mods, where a lot of his stuff (specially hair) comes out empty inside the character maker of Honey Select?
Xyth is, how do I put it? A lazy modder who charges waaay too much for his mods and makes it out like what he's doing is really difficult. It'll be an id conflict or a cab string conflict. Both are common issues with this guys mods.
Use ResolveMoreSlotID and hopefully that will sort it out. If not, then you've got a cab string conflict and that will need to be sorted out using SB3U & Roy's cab string generator.

floyd7barber

Jan 7, 2020
I'm very curious guys about 73 and xyth paywalls but isn't it illegal to sell video game assets that you don't fully own. Like, all they are doing is porting other assets into another game then making people pay for those assets that they don't own. Isn't that illegal or nah? I'm just curious about it. If they fully created Jill Valentine from scratch and are selling it away then I understand the paywall, but if it is just porting then is that really allowed?

LazyMurph

Jan 3, 2018
I'm very curious guys about 73 and xyth paywalls but isn't it illegal to sell video game assets that you don't fully own. Like, all they are doing is porting other assets into another game then making people pay for those assets that they don't own. Isn't that illegal or nah? I'm just curious about it. If they fully created Jill Valentine from scratch and are selling it away then I understand the paywall, but if it is just porting then is that really allowed?
Technically it's copyright infringment, so yeah it's illegal. But they're making such small amounts of money it's probably not worth it to go after them.

piruazul

Oct 6, 2019
receiving "donations" from patreons is fine, but fucking crowdfunding ports apart from being greedy as hell, i think it isn't very legal

Apr 17, 2020
I checked 4chan like once when someone in the thread hinted at something being leaked and that's how we got our first large instalment of mods from 73lac7c albeit i highly doubt they'll be another leak on 4chan due to crackdowns from 73's 'policing' force and anyone involved being banned from the Illusion HS/PH/AI/Kotaku discord. Reddit though, I just google searched ada wong PH xyth24 and limited the results to the past month and got lucky
I found the 4chan thread are there any particular reddit threads you went to?

Zanders

Mar 24, 2020
Xyth is, how do I put it? A lazy modder who charges waaay too much for his mods and makes it out like what he's doing is really difficult. It'll be an id conflict or a cab string conflict. Both are common issues with this guys mods.
Use ResolveMoreSlotID and hopefully that will sort it out. If not, then you've got a cab string conflict and that will need to be sorted out using SB3U & Roy's cab string generator.
Thanks for the suggestion! HSresolve shows a lot of missing text files with xyth's stuff, but the wrong cabid may be a main culprit, I'll look into it.

burner1010

May 7, 2020

unzip: 73_/\/\<--Thy_Will_Poke_Your_Eyes
here's 73's lara, if anyone gets their hands on his countess and harley pls share
Thanks for sharing. When I load the card into HS, her face textures and eyes seem to be missing:
1589111957364.png
When I check the card in HSResolve, I get this:
1589112104511.png
Ignoring the missing clothing mods, is there some mod that I'm missing to make this card work? I've got Wideslider, HSIBL and LRE installed, as well as the latest patch. Is there a list somewhere of 73's required mods?

Reactions: tunadi

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
Thanks for sharing. When I load the card into HS, her face textures and eyes seem to be missing:
View attachment 651690
When I check the card in HSResolve, I get this:
View attachment 651692
Ignoring the missing clothing mods, is there some mod that I'm missing to make this card work? I've got Wideslider, HSIBL and LRE installed, as well as the latest patch. Is there a list somewhere of 73's required mods?
Did you manually check in-game the character skin textures were selected? e.g. sometimes Roy12's mods when loaded didn't have the skin automatically selected for body and face

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes