73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

dairou

Sep 13, 2019
Thanks to everyone who shared in this thread, you are all heroes. If I may, do you have any tips on where to find megraphy's stuff? And maybe Elysium's. Thanks!

piruazul

Oct 6, 2019
Roy isn't doing HS anymore but I hope he at least does Tifa Remake for AI. $50 is insane for a single mod.
its even worse the xyth has 450 patreons and only does the port if its crowdfunded then its months to go into a poll to decide if it goes public some ports are more than a year and still no public release like hhis rebecca chambers

piruazul

Oct 6, 2019
if anyone is interested in supporting a good one that's not very well know his first character ports were bad but he got much better and deleted them,if anyone searching for a good sophitia port i recommend his, tomb crux has a good cassandra too

Apr 17, 2020
Roy isn't doing HS anymore but I hope he at least does Tifa Remake for AI. $50 is insane for a single mod.
As much as I like roy I think it was a misstep hedge his bets on ai only for it to get immediately out done by HS2. Like if he is doing ai for an in between before the next illusion project that would be fine but, imo I don't even see HS2 doing any better than HS1. HS1 advantage over most other illusion games is how much support it got in general and most other title will take time to get to that same point. I dunno, I wished he would rotate between games on how he handles mods.

Apr 17, 2020
if anyone is interested in supporting a good one that's not very well know his first character ports were bad but he got much better and deleted them,if anyone searching for a good sophitia port i recommend his, tomb crux has a good cassandra too
I think darkruler, cunihinx, tomb crux have gotten a lot better and the way they handle their mods is great. I just looked at darkruler's lightning and it looked better than roy's did (although roy's was from ff XIII). I used to think they meh, but now they making some of the better chara mods. They all definitely deserve support.

piruazul

Oct 6, 2019
As much as I like roy I think it was a misstep hedge his bets on ai only for it to get immediately out done by HS2. Like if he is doing ai for an in between before the next illusion project that would be fine but, imo I don't even see HS2 doing any better than HS1. HS1 advantage over most other illusion games is how much support it got in general and most other title will take time to get to that same point. I dunno, I wished he would rotate between games on how he handles mods.
maybe after hs2 launch he may see it will either flop or take time to develop a good mod support base for character ports and goes back to hs1

burner1010

May 7, 2020
Did you manually check in-game the character skin textures were selected? e.g. sometimes Roy12's mods when loaded didn't have the skin automatically selected for body and face
I checked, and all the skin textures were correctly selected.
I installed 73's overwatch cards as well, and they all seem to have the same issue for me.

dasboosh

Oct 22, 2018
I think darkruler, cunihinx, tomb crux have gotten a lot better and the way they handle their mods is great. I just looked at darkruler's lightning and it looked better than roy's did (although roy's was from ff XIII). I used to think they meh, but now they making some of the better chara mods. They all definitely deserve support.
his cassey cage and aloy are amazing!

Jul 5, 2019
Smithe, Did you have any luck with finding tifa yet? I saw someone posting studio pics of NT tifa and remake tifa on 4chan. They were also posting harley pics there too.
I have it, and tbh i don't even know how i got it (i honestly thought I got it from here lmao)

Here ya go

Now that i'm comparing it to some of the pics i'm seeing online, i'm thinking ^ this ^ is the March 31st release, but I think he's updated it since then?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes