73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
Can i be honest? the new Tifa face morph is not even close to the remake one, her chin is not that short if you check some Tifa Remake picture, the old one for me is more iconic the new one looks like a generic asian girl trying to do a Tifa cosplay :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: QuietNerifes

auntielover

Oct 13, 2017
hey guys does someone have by any chance the sayuri head mod for HS from xyth? I love this girl and can't unlock her neither in doaxvv :HideThePain:

Reactions: dairou

Jimmy9

May 9, 2020
You checked HSResolveMoreSlotID? Looks like a hair back/hair set conflict to me. If that's not it: Try saving the individual settings to their own discrete presets (eg. save body, face, outfits as presets), then start with a blank Sample Character, load the presets one by one, and then just apply the hair at the end. Should work?
As you said, I loaded the presets one by one and it worked! Thank you so much!

piruazul

Oct 6, 2019

its on yiff but needs the passwords if anyone knows pls share

Jul 5, 2019
Here's 73's Aerith

Here's Xyth's Tifa Remake

The latter has a few problems, mostly small annoying problems really.

First is that on the remake card the eyebrows are too light, I included the patch for that in the .zip, so install that after you install the primary /abdata and overwrite when it asks.

Secondly, the hair has a conflict with a piece from Hepsy's hair, so I recommend loading the card, saving the face and body as presets, then loading any other character that doesn't have conflicts. Once that's done, load the body and face presets and apply the hair manually. Should work then.

Another problem was that his card was definitely not made with LRE, so if you use LRE, I included my card wherein i changed the skin to work like Nyaacho's skin (used metagraphy's LRE settings). It's the one with the bonemod file.

Other than that, main qualm was Xyth didn't even bother putting a Tifa outfit on it, so I recommend grabbing the Foolboy outfit that someone actually posted in this thread, along with the FF7Remake top that someone posted in the discord. The LRE card I included already has that stuff applied.

Feel free to share, just do me a favor and don't just use my link if/when you do; make your own upload somewhere and use that link, because I intend to remove mine from my MEGA account in a day or two. Thanks, and enjoy!

Last edited:

*Void*

Mar 12, 2020
Here's 73's Aerith

Here's Xyth's Tifa Remake

The latter has a few problems, mostly small annoying problems really.

First is that on the remake card the eyebrows are too light, I included the patch for that in the .zip, so install that after you install the primary /abdata and overwrite when it asks.

Secondly, the hair has a conflict with a piece from Hepsy's hair, so I recommend loading the card, saving the face and body as presets, then loading any other character that doesn't have conflicts. Once that's done, load the body and face presets and apply the hair manually. Should work then.

Another problem was that his card was definitely not made with LRE, so if you use LRE, I included my card wherein i changed the skin to work like Nyaacho's skin (used metagraphy's LRE settings). It's the one with the bonemod file.

Other than that, main qualm was Xyth didn't even bother putting a Tifa outfit on it, so I recommend grabbing the Foolboy outfit that someone actually posted in this thread, along with the FF7Remake top that someone posted in the discord. The LRE card I included already has that stuff applied.

Feel free to share, just do me a favor and don't just use my link if/when you do; make your own upload somewhere and use that link, because I intend to remove mine from my MEGA account in a day or two. Thanks, and enjoy!
Thank You for sharing the mods. I'm just letting you know that your mega links to Jill not Aerith.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes