73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
roy12 makes excellent head mods one of the best in my opinion.
Unfortunately :

... Like I already said before, this is the last HS mod I’m doing. I’ll be focusing on AI Shoujo from now on.
Plus all his HS mods are already public. Unless you're using AI or planning to use HS2 (which will only compatible with AI) you won't get anything new from him.

A lot of HS modders have either switched to AI only or disappeared :cry:

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Here's 73's Aerith

Here's Xyth's Tifa Remake

The latter has a few problems, mostly small annoying problems really.

First is that on the remake card the eyebrows are too light, I included the patch for that in the .zip, so install that after you install the primary /abdata and overwrite when it asks.

Secondly, the hair has a conflict with a piece from Hepsy's hair, so I recommend loading the card, saving the face and body as presets, then loading any other character that doesn't have conflicts. Once that's done, load the body and face presets and apply the hair manually. Should work then.

Another problem was that his card was definitely not made with LRE, so if you use LRE, I included my card wherein i changed the skin to work like Nyaacho's skin (used metagraphy's LRE settings). It's the one with the bonemod file.

Other than that, main qualm was Xyth didn't even bother putting a Tifa outfit on it, so I recommend grabbing the Foolboy outfit that someone actually posted in this thread, along with the FF7Remake top that someone posted in the discord. The LRE card I included already has that stuff applied.

Feel free to share, just do me a favor and don't just use my link if/when you do; make your own upload somewhere and use that link, because I intend to remove mine from my MEGA account in a day or two. Thanks, and enjoy!
Thank You. :love:

Apr 17, 2020
Here's 73's Aerith

Here's Xyth's Tifa Remake

The latter has a few problems, mostly small annoying problems really.

First is that on the remake card the eyebrows are too light, I included the patch for that in the .zip, so install that after you install the primary /abdata and overwrite when it asks.

Secondly, the hair has a conflict with a piece from Hepsy's hair, so I recommend loading the card, saving the face and body as presets, then loading any other character that doesn't have conflicts. Once that's done, load the body and face presets and apply the hair manually. Should work then.

Another problem was that his card was definitely not made with LRE, so if you use LRE, I included my card wherein i changed the skin to work like Nyaacho's skin (used metagraphy's LRE settings). It's the one with the bonemod file.

Other than that, main qualm was Xyth didn't even bother putting a Tifa outfit on it, so I recommend grabbing the Foolboy outfit that someone actually posted in this thread, along with the FF7Remake top that someone posted in the discord. The LRE card I included already has that stuff applied.

Feel free to share, just do me a favor and don't just use my link if/when you do; make your own upload somewhere and use that link, because I intend to remove mine from my MEGA account in a day or two. Thanks, and enjoy!
You're awesome dude.

Reactions: ai9999

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
So guys who are your favorite HS modders, how do you rank them and why? (getting bored)
I'm going with
1. Roy - obviously
2. Xyth - loved his Dynasty warriors mods
3. Tomb crux - loved his Kanna mod
4. 73 - tbh did't know he\she existed before finding this thread, greedy for sure but good stuff

piruazul

Oct 6, 2019
Nah man, I actually really appreciate this post. I'm still relatively new to the community, and after grabbing Xyth's Tifa/dealing with him, I 100% agree with you. Do you have recommendations for who's cards actually *are* worth spending money on? I think it goes without saying that 73's stuff is pretty great.
apart from the ones already mentioned there's and are very good, too but earlier mods not very high quality but he improved a lot, his outfits are really good too

piruazul

Oct 6, 2019
So guys who are your favorite HS modders, how do you rank them and why? (getting bored)
I'm going with
1. Roy - obviously
4. 73 - tbh did't know he\she existed before finding this thread, greedy for sure but good stuff
good list but for me its
1- roy - obviously
2- cunihinx - very good ports, made almost all street fighter girls, claire, quiet, sheva, excella, taki, makes good bodies along with the ports and is the fastest content creator on the list
3- darkruler - good ports
4- tombcrux - very good ports but slow
5- 73 - good ports and good bodies along with it but pay walled
6- xyth - not that good ports, copy paste generic bodies and greedy, only go there for characters others didn't make

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
good list but for me its
1- roy - obviously
2- cunihinx - very good ports, made almost all street fighter girls, claire, quiet, sheva, excella, taki, makes good bodies along with the ports and is the fastest content creator on the list
3- darkruler - good ports
4- tombcrux - very good ports but slow
5- 73 - good ports and good bodies along with it but pay walled
6- xyth - not that good ports, copy paste generic bodies and greedy, only go there for characters others didn't make
I loved cuni's clothing mods and kinda glad xyth went for rare chicks :LOL: good list btw, gonna check out some of them.

Apr 17, 2020
I'm going with
1. Roy - obviously
1. Roy12- great at both characters and clothing.
2. foolboy/ante korama/starlene- all three's clothing is also really good.
3. cunihinx- has really improved and makes great heads. Sf girls, re2, jessie.
4. tomb crux's- kanna and nico.
5. Darkruler- kh head mods.
6.mcm82- not bad and i really liked the opm mod he made recently.
7. 73- would be higher as his head are good, but that paywall.
8. xyth- make dynasty warrior head mods and that's about it. The paywall/amount is absurd and the heads themselves aren't that great.
Can't think of any other notable ones right now that would change the list, so this is how I rank them.

joemesh

Jul 23, 2017
Kinda went quiet since last year, but has some really good clothing packs.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
1. Roy12- great at both characters and clothing.
2. foolboy/ante korama/starlene- all three's clothing is also really good.
3. cunihinx- has really improved and makes great heads. Sf girls, re2, jessie.
4. tomb crux's- kanna and nico.
5. Darkruler- kh head mods.
6.mcm82- not bad and i really liked the opm mod he made recently.
7. 73- would be higher as his head are good, but that paywall.
8. xyth- make dynasty warrior head mods and that's about it. The paywall/amount is absurd and the heads themselves aren't that great.
Can't think of any other notable ones right now that would change the list, so this is how I rank them.
Foolboy and starlene are fantastic, gonna check out ante korama, yep cuni's jessie is very good. Thanks for sharing btw.

manachue456

Jan 6, 2020
Foolboy and starlene are fantastic, gonna check out ante korama, yep cuni's jessie is very good. Thanks for sharing btw.
Do you guys have the costume of Kanna DOA XXV? If yes, please share it with me: 3
Name costume is Kanna Night Parade
The author of the mod is Foolboy
1589680483152.png

manachue456

Jan 6, 2020
nope, this is every thing i know of...
also check his yiff party
mediafile does not have this mod file :(( , in Yiff there is a download link but it has been removed

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
Yeah I was a patron of meta's for a while, probably the only guy whom I feel I actually got my moneys worth from. Tomb's stuff is very nice, but a) he works slow and b) i have no prior knowledge of the characters he ports, so it's not really relevant to my interests.

Also, off-topic/unnrelated to your post:

Anyone see that KameronFox's Patreon was taken down for review? Lmfaoooooo
Probably due to 'borrowed' content

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes