73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2019
Nobody has gotten their hands on Harley or Sam yet?

I asked the dude that posted the new Tifa Aerith links about Sam Harley and Lyric, he didn't aswer me.
sorry guys, I don't have them...

lmao jk

Harley
Sam

I don't have Lyric, wasn't able to find that on his page. Is that the name of his avatar character? He doesn't share that one.

Also, I really don't like the included hair for Sam, so I replaced it with 73's Bel ponytail hair. I never played Until Dawn, so I really just wanted one that looked like Hayden.

Here's the link to that hair

Oh, and I included the Suicide Squad outfit for Harley in the .zip bc 73 didn't include it.

qwwyer

Mar 16, 2020
sorry guys, I don't have them...

lmao jk

Harley
Sam

I don't have Lyric, wasn't able to find that on his page. Is that the name of his avatar character? He doesn't share that one.

Also, I really don't like the included hair for Sam, so I replaced it with 73's Bel ponytail hair. I never played Until Dawn, so I really just wanted one that looked like Hayden.

Here's the link to that hair

Oh, and I included the Suicide Squad outfit for Harley in the .zip bc 73 didn't include it.
So do you have countess?they are all at 20$paywall

dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
Whoa, thanks a lot, grtasi216. You're very generous, sir.

Does anyone who's good at HS know how to get rid of the lip piercing on Countess? It seems to be part of her Face Type instead of accessory. o_O

pedro23x

Apr 1, 2020
thank you so much man :giggle: ... many people is asking for the 73lac7c's spidergwen costume/hair could you share plz

Jul 5, 2019
Just wanna say that after paying for all of this stuff and looking through it/using it, I've reached the conclusion that 73 is *by far* the best modder working in HS right now. All of these assets are extremely high quality and pretty much smoke every other modders output in terms of consistency, accuracy, and implementation. Even little details, like mouth/teeth meshes, are done with care and real artistry, where as most other modders just clearly don't put as much care into it. And yk, $20 isn't that much. and I implore you all to do whatever you can to support him, because he's literally the best in the game right now and he fucking deserves it. I paid $20, or the price of a decent meal at a restaurant in my city (NYC) for a giant stack of incredible mods.

For those who have qualms, I'll say this: the very definition of "purchasing a good" entails being able to do whatever you want with said good once you purchase it, even selling it. That is the bedrock upon which private property in our hellish stupid capitalist world is built (and it's why anthropologists, social scientists, and historians say that you were never really able to "buy" a wife in old feudal cultures, because you couldn't sell her).

So because it's my property, I'm choosing to do what I like with it and letting other people use it. If you have a problem with that, join an anarchosyndicalist community and get to work abolishing private property. Not a joke, I'm actually on their side when it comes down to it (fuck late stage capitalism).

Regardless of that, I still think he deserves recognition and compensation, hence why I'll be remaining a $20 tier Patron for the foreseeable future. I think you should do the same.

All of that being said... here's Spider-Gwen's outfit :) There's no chara card, as he's never made one (I'd wager it'd probably look close on Elsa's head, but idk how easy that'll. be given her head shape/bonemod work) Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes