73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

davaradit

Nov 3, 2019
Paid full price, unfortunately. Was gonna put my email in the post in case anyone wanted to donate for my trouble, but figured unconditional altruism was more fun :) Luckily, I finally got my stimulus check, so all is sorted.
sorry for asking? but do u have xyth's lara or jill? if u do,mind sharing them? pretty please?

manachue456

Jan 6, 2020
Do you guys have the costume of Kanna DOA XXV? If yes, please share it with me: 3
Name costume is Kanna Night Parade
The author of the mod is Foolboy

Last edited:

dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
Paid full price, unfortunately. Was gonna put my email in the post in case anyone wanted to donate for my trouble, but figured unconditional altruism was more fun :) Luckily, I finally got my stimulus check, so all is sorted.
That's a relief. Now I'm not trying to change how you spend your money but there are far better modders/artists/devs who deserve support more than xyth. Xyth always produces garbage head mods and he charges ridiculous price for them. I honestly have no idea why people keep begging for his mods.

t

that's 73lac7cs's not xyth's
Is there actually a reason why you prefer xyth?

• Angry
Reactions: dairou

manachue456

Jan 6, 2020
grtasi216
Do you guys have the costume of Kanna DOA XXV? If yes, please share it with me: 3
Name costume is Kanna Night Parade
The author of the mod is Foolboy

Jul 5, 2019
That's a relief. Now I'm not trying to change how you spend your money but there are far better modders/artists/devs who deserve support more than xyth. Xyth always produces garbage head mods and he charges ridiculous price for them. I honestly have no idea why people keep begging for his mods.

Is there actually a reason why you prefer xyth?
Nah man, I actually really appreciate this post. I'm still relatively new to the community, and after grabbing Xyth's Tifa/dealing with him, I 100% agree with you. Do you have recommendations for who's cards actually *are* worth spending money on? I think it goes without saying that 73's stuff is pretty great.

dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
Nah man, I actually really appreciate this post. I'm still relatively new to the community, and after grabbing Xyth's Tifa/dealing with him, I 100% agree with you. Do you have recommendations for who's cards actually *are* worth spending money on? I think it goes without saying that 73's stuff is pretty great.
There aren't many modders who still make head mods for HS. I like the best after 73 but he works very slow. And of course there's but doesn't port heads and only uses his own face parts.

Other modders mostly do clothings/weapons/items/maps.

Reactions: ai9999
Jul 5, 2019
There aren't many modders who still make head mods for HS. I like the best after 73 but he works very slow. And of course there's but doesn't port heads and only uses his own face parts.

Other modders mostly do clothings/weapons/items/maps.
Yeah I was a patron of meta's for a while, probably the only guy whom I feel I actually got my moneys worth from. Tomb's stuff is very nice, but a) he works slow and b) i have no prior knowledge of the characters he ports, so it's not really relevant to my interests.

Also, off-topic/unnrelated to your post:

Anyone see that KameronFox's Patreon was taken down for review? Lmfaoooooo

Ramen2251

Dec 3, 2018
roy12 makes excellent head mods one of the best in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes