73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
I have it, and tbh i don't even know how i got it (i honestly thought I got it from here lmao)

Here ya go

Now that i'm comparing it to some of the pics i'm seeing online, i'm thinking ^ this ^ is the March 31st release, but I think he's updated it since then?
There's two versions of it as far as I'm aware for Honey Select. One with light eyebrows like paper thin and one with proper ones. Albeit the playhome version looks significantly better like it's the actual FF7 remake you're playing

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
The NT version is the one that was most popular, so it was the most common, IIRC Xyth hadn't started making the remake Tifa yet, and he's currently crowdfunding the development of both Tifa and Aerith remakes.

Apr 17, 2020
I have it, and tbh i don't even know how i got it (i honestly thought I got it from here lmao)

Here ya go

Now that i'm comparing it to some of the pics i'm seeing online, i'm thinking ^ this ^ is the March 31st release, but I think he's updated it since then?
Thank you, but I didn't clarify what I meant. I was talking about xyth24 ff7 remake tifa. I should have been more clear about that, sorry.

Reactions: ai9999

WalkWiddaLimp

Mar 29, 2020
The NT version is the one that was most popular, so it was the most common, IIRC Xyth hadn't started making the remake Tifa yet, and he's currently crowdfunding the development of both Tifa and Aerith remakes.
Wait, so that's how his crowdfunding scheme works? People pay $40-50 to be beta testers for his head mods?

Reactions: piruazul

dasboosh

Oct 22, 2018
There's two versions of it as far as I'm aware for Honey Select. One with light eyebrows like paper thin and one with proper ones. Albeit the playhome version looks significantly better like it's the actual FF7 remake you're playing
DO you have the PLAYHOME ONE!?

Reactions: Smithe

piruazul

Oct 6, 2019
Wait, so that's how his crowdfunding scheme works? People pay $40-50 to be beta testers for his head mods?
don't know much but i think its more like a crowdcomission the people who funded get when ready, the rest of his patreons only after voted to go public in a poll and then some time later public didn't care to read much but with that many patreons its still greedy to not release like other makers do

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017

Here ya go

Holla if you find the playhome version for Tifa

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
Still roaming 4chan, someone there has the xyth24 playhome Tifa but hasn't shared it yet. Few OPs have already asked them to share it, no response

Apr 17, 2020
Still roaming 4chan, someone there has the xyth24 playhome Tifa but hasn't shared it yet. Few OPs have already asked them to share it, no response
Hey man I'm lurking in there too. I'm trying to nab that harley mod now that I've got the card. Whoever posted the card hasn't given up the abdata yet. I would post the card ,but there is no point as I can't produce the mod with it.

tomliang

May 7, 2020
Hello Dear dickless_hobo

May I ask where did you get all her equipment and clothes like the hostlers and guns? Are they from some other mods? It will be more wonderful if you are willing to share the information. >_<. Still,Thanks for the Jill mod. :)

4chan anon made a skintexmod to fix the new Jill. Looks pretty good.

View attachment 617712

In case you missed the head mod, it was posted few pages ago by kom23.

Jul 5, 2019
Her hair is selected. There are no accessories. Is it just me?
You checked HSResolveMoreSlotID? Looks like a hair back/hair set conflict to me. If that's not it: Try saving the individual settings to their own discrete presets (eg. save body, face, outfits as presets), then start with a blank Sample Character, load the presets one by one, and then just apply the hair at the end. Should work?

Reactions: Jimmy9
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes