73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
mediafile does not have this mod file :(( , in Yiff there is a download link but it has been removed
shame indeed, i hope some one who has it show up, on the other hand you can try clothing mods for similar looking one.

dasboosh

Oct 22, 2018
Y'all are welcome. Just do me a favor and pay it forward, help out fellow HS noobs when they need it, be kind in general etc.

This is Xyth's Aerith he just released today. Looks pretty great.

Pass: XOFtCTOL#^!fF#VO
For sure I was a noob still kinda am with neo alot of people are very helpful and I try to help with what i know :) would you by chance have the tifa playhome mod?

dasboosh

Oct 22, 2018
*Patiently awaits a couple days passing to go personally track down Tifa and Aerith's PH conversion from xyth*

I knew a few people subbed to his patreon who will @ me soon as those 2 go public on Reddit
I too want these PH mods very badly please le me know if you get them ill do the same ;)

Reactions: Smithe

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
sorry guys, I don't have them...

lmao jk

Harley
Sam

I don't have Lyric, wasn't able to find that on his page. Is that the name of his avatar character? He doesn't share that one.

Also, I really don't like the included hair for Sam, so I replaced it with 73's Bel ponytail hair. I never played Until Dawn, so I really just wanted one that looked like Hayden.

Here's the link to that hair

Oh, and I included the Suicide Squad outfit for Harley in the .zip bc 73 didn't include it.
Thanks a lot.

Mar 15, 2020
Thx for the mods though when 73la7c sees that all of his Patreon rewards are leaked including his Aerith mod that he just released days ago he most likely will move to AI or retire from Illusion games. He showed me how much he makes from the Patreon and its pathetic. He also mentioned taking a break and grabbing a parttime job instead of doing these ports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes