73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

pea_brain

Nov 29, 2019
Thx for the mods though when 73la7c sees that all of his Patreon rewards are leaked including his Aerith mod that he just released days ago he most likely will move to AI or retire from Illusion games. He showed me how much he makes from the Patreon and its pathetic. He also mentioned taking a break and grabbing a parttime job instead of doing these ports.
He'll do the same thing he did the last time people leaked all his mods, whine like a baby for a few days and then back to normal.
He doesn't own the IPs so all he can do is guilt trip his patrons.

jimens59

Apr 6, 2020
can you upload hair!
AngelBeat Hair
[HS] Nyisa Character OC [waifu]
[Waifu] "Envy" + "Badkid" Hair
and some waifu character?

Jul 5, 2019
can you upload hair!
AngelBeat Hair
[HS] Nyisa Character OC [waifu]
[Waifu] "Envy" + "Badkid" Hair
and some waifu character?

(has BadKid included)
and one extra waifu

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2020
grtasi216, you have already done so much good for this thread and I feel guilty for asking, but could get foolboy's ashe, jessie, jill, and cloud or diego? Do it if you want, I already feel like i'm asking for to much.

Jul 5, 2019
grtasi216, you have already done so much good for this thread and I feel guilty for asking, but could get foolboy's ashe, jessie, jill, and cloud or diego? Do it if you want, I already feel like i'm asking for to much.
I'm not a patron of his, so I don't have any of them :/ I've spent close to $100 on this stuff and the Xyth remakes, so I'm gonna go ahead and say no. I didn't know he had a Jessie, though. I'll look into it, but no promises.

pedro23x

Apr 1, 2020

(has BadKid included)
and one extra waifu
thx for the [Xyth24] Aerith model :giggle:

Do you have more Xyth24's models ...I'm looking for these

[HS] Miya (Sudden Attack 2)
[HS]Sayuri (DoAXVV)
[HS]Monica (DoAXVV)
[HS]Nagisa (DoAXVV)
[HS]Kara (Detroit become Human)

Apr 17, 2020
I'm not a patron of his, so I don't have any of them :/ I've spent close to $100 on this stuff and the Xyth remakes, so I'm gonna go ahead and say no. I didn't know he had a Jessie, though. I'll look into it, but no promises.
That's understandable and by jessie mod I meant outfit. Thanks anyway like i said you've already done so much.

joemesh

Jul 23, 2017
Are there any good male mods out there? I've never seen any and the default options are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes