73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

kamina

Jun 6, 2017
To think i spend so much time looking for many individual characters and then find this thread that has all the ones i have been looking for forever :) Thanks to everyone here for sharing.

sIN1999

Jan 31, 2020
sorry guys, I don't have them...

lmao jk

Harley
Sam

I don't have Lyric, wasn't able to find that on his page. Is that the name of his avatar character? He doesn't share that one.

Also, I really don't like the included hair for Sam, so I replaced it with 73's Bel ponytail hair. I never played Until Dawn, so I really just wanted one that looked like Hayden.

Here's the link to that hair

Oh, and I included the Suicide Squad outfit for Harley in the .zip bc 73 didn't include it.
mega link are gone :(
can someone share it again pls

Reactions: InfinityReRa

*Void*

Mar 12, 2020
can anybody help me ? :/ i have always this shirt by Halrey quinn outfit
You have to remake the cordinate. Go to Tops and search for 1010 Daddy's lil. The top name is named 1010 Daddy's lil Mosnter shirt. Change the top and overwrite your cordinate. Save your character so it keeps the clothes.

Reactions: piruazul

Ringitall95

Sep 4, 2019
what's sounds reasonable for a head porting price. I tried to commission Xyth24 to try for a head in play home but his prices was over 200 dollars for a new head.

Nov 8, 2019
You have to remake the cordinate. Go to Tops and search for 1010 Daddy's lil. The top name is named 1010 Daddy's lil Mosnter shirt. Change the top and overwrite your cordinate. Save your character so it keeps the clothes.
hm idk but there is nothing witth 1010 Daddy's lil Mosnter shirt

but thanks i keep trying :)

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
what's sounds reasonable for a head porting price. I tried to commission Xyth24 to try for a head in play home but his prices was over 200 dollars for a new head.
well it depends on quality of modder's work, but 200 is way too much, you have better luck on learning porting instead.

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
Guys sorry for going off topic but i made a mistake and none of my mods loads anymore, last night i don't know why i dragged the exe on the Ipa and today after opening i notice that almost every mod in game is disable even if the files are still there, is like i have a fresh installation of the game but the HSResolver find every mod in it, i literally need help.

*Void*

Mar 12, 2020
Guys sorry for going off topic but i made a mistake and none of my mods loads anymore, last night i don't know why i dragged the exe on the Ipa and today after opening i notice that almost every mod in game is disable even if the files are still there, is like i have a fresh installation of the game but the HSResolver find every mod in it, i literally need help.
That sucks. I would like to help, but i have no idea what could cause that. You should try asking in the Illusion Soft Discord hs-help. The more experience modders are there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes