73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

kamina

Jun 6, 2017
Anyone know where i can find a Tifa clothing mod for Honey Select?

Edit: I found one that is free, just in case anyone else wants it -

Reactions: ai9999
Apr 2, 2020
Do you have the japanese or the fakku version??? the fakku version is not compatible with 4K Skin Diffuse, the japanese version is the best to support mods.
My game's option is japanese, it should be a jap version. And this time i install your files, her face still red in honey studio...So i guess it's not the 4K skin problem

Apr 17, 2020
Anyone know where i can find a Tifa clothing mod for Honey Select?

Edit: I found one that is free, just in case anyone else wants it -
A few pages back there is a tifa outfit mod for both ff7 and ff7 advent children made by foolboy as well. I thought you might be interested.

Felixzz

May 20, 2020
I have it, and tbh i don't even know how i got it (i honestly thought I got it from here lmao)

Here ya go

Now that i'm comparing it to some of the pics i'm seeing online, i'm thinking ^ this ^ is the March 31st release, but I think he's updated it since then?
I happened to get into this website,and tks for sharing the tifa remake and other mods.I just love it tooooooooooo much, and it's a nice day for me.

kamina

Jun 6, 2017
Just saw there is a new Honey Select game coming out :0

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
I used "Resolve" in HSResolve but I still can't fix it
I also selected the correct yellow mods in "HSResolve" but still did not fix the error in the face
View attachment 663904
View attachment 663903
View attachment 663901
You have to change both "Outline" and "Skin" of the face with the same file name, the first one is for the shape of the head the second is the skin apply on it, are you sure you have also swich the skin to "Kula_Xyth24"? mine is working and i also changed the ID.

manachue456

Jan 6, 2020
You have to change both "Outline" and "Skin" of the face with the same file name, the first one is for the shape of the head the second is the skin apply on it, are you sure you have also swich the skin to "Kula_Xyth24"? mine is working and i also changed the ID.
I am missing a Kula_xyth24 file in "Head" under "Accessory"

jimens59

Apr 6, 2020
can someone hack this one?
(EXTENDIUM and DELUXXX)

•Code_Vein_Invading_Executioner•(EXTENDIUM and DELUXXX)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes