73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2020
Need some help, guys! I boot my computer when the main game crashed,then my main game's color became deeper, the blue background became gray , and all my character mod broke like this...Only roy's mods survived...But they are ok in studio, how to fix this? HoneySelect_64 2020-05-20 21-38-39-59.jpg

KatanaVN

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Need some help, guys! I boot my computer when the main game crashed,then my main game's color became deeper, the blue background became gray , and all my character mod broke like this...Only roy's mods survived...But they are ok in studio, how to fix this? View attachment 664029
Did you try checking again your installation via resolvermod? Maybe you need to repatch with IPA or sth, ipa redoing fixes a lot of stuff

manachue456

Jan 6, 2020
can someone hack this one?
(EXTENDIUM and DELUXXX)

•Code_Vein_Invading_Executioner•(EXTENDIUM and DELUXXX)

share pass pls bro

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
I am missing a Kula_xyth24 file in "Head" under "Accessory"
we all miss that file, its normal is just an accessory not part of the head, im telling you go on Face and click "skin" at the top right and search the Kula skin face, you have a wrong skin face right now, HSResolver only change the item ID you must put the item on the character if u changed his ID the card need manual adjustment.

manachue456

Jan 6, 2020
we all miss that file, its normal is just an accessory not part of the head, im telling you go on Face and click "skin" at the top right and search the Kula skin face, you have a wrong skin face right now, HSResolver only change the item ID you must put the item on the character if u changed his ID the card need manual adjustment.
Great, you're a genius

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
can someone hack this one?
(EXTENDIUM and DELUXXX)

•Code_Vein_Invading_Executioner•(EXTENDIUM and DELUXXX)

I doubt we have anyone of that technical expertise among us

kuruta

May 19, 2020
somebody help
[73] All the characters are no makeup
All eye shadows, cheeks and lip types
Although it is selected in the customize menu, only the [73] type is not reflected
2020-05-21 (8).png 2020-05-21.png 2020-05-21 (2).png

BRichDaOG

May 19, 2020
somebody help
[73] All the characters are no makeup
All eye shadows, cheeks and lip types
Although it is selected in the customize menu, only the [73] type is not reflected
View attachment 665104 View attachment 665105 View attachment 665106
I had this problem with a few of his characters all at once. I solved this by reinstalling the 4k diffusion pack overriding anything it asked to and then reinstalling the other graphic mods on top. I think it has something to do with a conflict between a mod you installed and another graphics or 4k, lre mod. I just override everything when reinstalling and in game everything showed up. Hopefully this makes sense.

Reactions: sx78

pigeonz

Apr 8, 2020
At this point this has become a semi-Honey Select general so while other people are getting tech support I might as well ask myself here too. anyone have any idea what I should do if GGmod borked itself for no reason? all the GGmod shoes I have make the entire foot disappear or are misaligned. I've reinstalled and re-applied the IPA multiple time with no results. Resolver doesnt' seem to detect any conflict either.

WalkWiddaLimp

Mar 29, 2020
Anyone manage to get some of Foolboy's DELUXXX clothing mods? Mainly the DOA Valentine's Day and Ashe's Outfit?

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
anybody have Wang Yi from Dynasty Warriors head mod?, I saw some mod author named anziguan showing it off, Also still waiting for Kara (Detroit) Mod...:unsure:

Ringitall95

Sep 4, 2019
this is random but i hope to god honey select 2 keeps sleep sex but actually let you cum in their mouth. Its wired that for AI and HS1 don't have that option.

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
this is random but i hope to god honey select 2 keeps sleep sex but actually let you cum in their mouth. Its wired that for AI and HS1 don't have that option.
Weirdly enough, the only way you technically can do that as well as penetration and keep going is in Playhome. One of the shortcut mods essentially meant the 'B' button had the male character spray cum upon each button press

joemesh

Jul 23, 2017
This is probably going to be a long shot, but does anyone have Caulifla by ?

Reactions: Smithe
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes