73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mar 15, 2020
He'll do the same thing he did the last time people leaked all his mods, whine like a baby for a few days and then back to normal.
He doesn't own the IPs so all he can do is guilt trip his patrons.
I simply was just mentioning it because I don't want him to quit HS. Besides him not releasing mods he is becoming one of my favorite modders.

kamina

Jun 6, 2017
Anyone else who has downloaded the remake Tifa and Aerith characters, do you notice a stuttering in game, for some reason its only these two characters that have it, all my characters work fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: krorus123

Mister Gary

Sep 26, 2018
I think the reason for that is because 73 found out about the site on 4chan and got a few of his "acquaintances" to get his work removed from there the moment it's even released.

Man just doesn't like releasing free content, despite people like Cunihinx, roy12, and even Tomb Crux doing so.
He is all about money. he says his dad died and he needs to provide for his whole family and blah blah blah blah. according to him, his whole family consists only of his mom btw.
It could be true, it could be a lie, who knows? this is the internet the mental illness capital of the world, anyone can say anything and be whoever they like.

I saw a bunch of people asking about his character Lyric, just forget about it. he likes to show her off just to piss others off, he will never share it. he is greedy as fuck.

That said, thanks for all the things shared here guys, really appreciated.

Does anyone have Xyth24 Arcana from Vindictus?

manachue456

Jan 6, 2020
Do you guys have the costume of Kanna DOA XXV? If yes, please share it with me
:3
Name costume is Kanna Night Parade
The author of the mod is Foolboy
1589779303548.png

WalkWiddaLimp

Mar 29, 2020
Well in my experience to spend my cash on mods this is my rank list:

Roy12 - After my discovery of honey select this guy will be the first modder i know about. Is a pity he just do Ai-girl mods today and leave honey select.

Cunihinx - This guy is very kind, he makes 3 mods a month.

Mcm82 - this guy have many mods but need more tecnique to make it more good looking.

Darkruler - This guy do good mods.

Tombcrux - more slower that Darkruler to make mods.

73lac7c - This guy is my last discovery, 20 dollars at month??? i need to wait at last 3 months if i want to get benefit of it.

Xyth24 - Do good mods , but this guy is very greedy, he got many done mods and release them in a very long time.

Sorry my english.
I might be the odd one out, but I love McM82's mods. His head mods let me customize their faces to the fullest.

Reactions: evildude666

piruazul

Oct 6, 2019
on another note if anyone here has or manages to get xyths rebecca chambers let us know or shares idk lol

piruazul

Oct 6, 2019
Thx for the mods though when 73la7c sees that all of his Patreon rewards are leaked including his Aerith mod that he just released days ago he most likely will move to AI or retire from Illusion games. He showed me how much he makes from the Patreon and its pathetic. He also mentioned taking a break and grabbing a parttime job instead of doing these ports.
lmao dude this nibba has 378 patreons its safe to assume he makes a minimum of 400~450 dollars a month, sure its no minimum wage and with the corona thing might be hard to get a job now, but if all he was doing was fulltime hs mods for a living then... cmon mate there are hs modders out there with less then 50 patreons, and thats not considering roy who has 369 patreons publicaly shows he makes 972 dollars and he doesn't even paywall his mods, tell him to stop crying in the rain, a coomer got to coom

Last edited:

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Well in my experience to spend my cash on mods this is my rank list:

Roy12 - After my discovery of honey select this guy will be the first modder i know about. Is a pity he just do Ai-girl mods today and leave honey select.

Cunihinx - This guy is very kind, he makes 3 mods a month.

Mcm82 - this guy have many mods but need more tecnique to make it more good looking.

Darkruler - This guy do good mods.

Tombcrux - more slower that Darkruler to make mods.

73lac7c - This guy is my last discovery, 20 dollars at month??? i need to wait at last 3 months if i want to get benefit of it.

Xyth24 - Do good mods , but this guy is very greedy, he got many done mods and release them in a very long time.

Sorry my english.
Thanks for the info:ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes