73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
Anybody got the password for this file (or a password-less alternative):

and Foolboy's Fashion #09, #10 and #11? (specifically looking for the one with the Honoka costume, just not sure which one it was in)
FoolBoy's Ayane Halloween 2014 Outfit:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
pw: f95zone
FoolBoy Fashion 09, 10, 11:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
pw: f95zone

Hater Supreme

Apr 16, 2020
Wait, really:confused:. What was roy12's not good enough smh.
Apparently people voting are either completely oblivious to it's existence, or straight up stupid if they actually want a Smash (!!!) version instead of any of the characters on the poll. My only hope is that 73 doesn't find a good model for her and has to pick something else, because it's frankly ridiculous that she's winning.

ArchMage20

Jul 15, 2020
Does anyone have the updated version of Ashe outfit from FoolBoy? It comes with different modes and a new variation.

dasboosh

Oct 22, 2018
Apparently people voting are either completely oblivious to it's existence, or straight up stupid if they actually want a Smash (!!!) version instead of any of the characters on the poll. My only hope is that 73 doesn't find a good model for her and has to pick something else, because it's frankly ridiculous that she's winning.
wow that sucks me personally id take any of, Helen parr, Ashley , jessica, Fragile, or Ellie

Mister Gary

Sep 26, 2018
I just wanted to say that anyone who voted for Samus in 73's poll needs to be slapped with a rotten fish.
sigh I wish that too. a good slap to bring their retarded minds back to making wise choices.
73's Patreons consists mostly of neanderthals and morons always voting for the least appealing character in the poll. I was personally hoping Elizabeth Swan, Jessica, or Cookie Pie would win, but Samus winning doesn't surprise me. it could've been even worse with Zarya, Jack, or Sniper Wolf winning.

Reactions: Hater Supreme
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes