Not open for further replies.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
View attachment 813993
can anyone share this yangala mods?
Sure, here.

SW4 Aya costume by Yangala
PW. [Y6ng616]SW4_Ay6_C054u3e
This costume is little overrated TBH, Doesn't give much freedom when changing colors.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's my card for the costume, made it little darker.

Last edited:

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Does this yangala guy have patreon page?
Yeah, I've been one of his patrons long time ago. In that time I was working with Skyrim mods, had money to waste and needed assets to my works, so I bought lot of stuff from patreon mod authors. I didn't even know what honey select is that time and one of my buddies gave me an abstract on the bullsh*t happening on the HS modding side so I shared lot of HS mods through Torrents and sent some to pastebin guys(untested versions). I tested, fixed and re-shared lot em here too. Regarding pastebin stuff, last time I checked they had like more than 4000 downloads how come any of you don't even have em? Unfortunately I can't find Yangala's patron cuz Opera deletes history without my consent Try Pixiv I guess. Also some sh*t happened with my old HDD so I don't even have lot of the good stuff now and old links are down.:HideThePain:

Last edited:
Reactions: SilhouetteR

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Yangala doesn't have a Patreon afaik. he only deals with direct contact through pixiv.
I'm pretty sure he had one then, But still that was long time ago and I had dealings with lot of mod authors. I also received some stuff from people to port to Skyrim. I may be mistaken, as I mentioned before I didn't had any experience with HS modding community then If I did I wouldn't have bought those in the first-place, I thought anziguan and aastaroth are same guy that time.:LOL:

Last edited:

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Some of good tutorials for people who are interested in HS Modding. I'm sharing this cuz many people are asking me and I know this thread is not for discussing these stuff so let's make an exception this once.

Need basic knowledge of tools such as Blender, PS etc. Also you can ask the LotusEyes ( who made the vid), He is a nice guy so he'll lend you a hand.

Last edited:

Mister Gary

Sep 26, 2018
Yup, that's what I've been told and found out myself, and just like aster and anzi, he charges way too fucking much.
That's what all the HS Chinese modders do; they ask ridiculous prices for anything.
Aastaroth, anziguan, yangala, TXC, xyth24 etc they all ask at least $40 for simple mods. I call this simple and pure greediness.
As for yangala, several of his hairs are broken when you activate FK. don't why people buy them in the first place tbh.
73 isn't much different from the Chinese assholes, he asks $150 for commissions, be they a head mod or clothing.
Even if his mods are generally of a good quality they in no way are worth $150. hell, Cyperpunk 2077 doesn't cost that much.

Reactions: pluchin and ai9999

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
That's what all the HS Chinese modders do; they ask ridiculous prices for anything.
aand their fascist exclusivity over certain ports, when the Mortal Kombat came out people were mad at WB for 5 costumes cost like 30$ but d*mn look at this HS sh*t.

As for yangala, several of his hairs are broken when you activate FK.
Also Yangala hairs looks like they were made out of silk. In original Skyrim ApachiiSkyHair mod (which is free and forbidden to use for any financial gain) they kinda look more rough which makes them more realistic.

Last edited:

holarctm

Aug 2, 2017
Hello guys . someone who has this swimsuit mod is metagraph, the swimsuit is and I would appreciate it if you can share it with me thanks ,

Last edited:
Reactions: Silent Mak

pluchin

Jan 25, 2020
Cuni going to HS2 ... is it worth migrating to honey select 2? It took me a long time to learn how to use Joan's plugins in HS1.

kusanagi27

Jan 28, 2018
anyone can help me download this mod please? i dont have panbaidu account

this is Tifa Lockhart FFVII Remake HS2 Hair mod

Password : jwg2

Password : lc14

Last edited:
Reactions: ClaireNv

kusanagi27

Jan 28, 2018
Cuni going to HS2 ... is it worth migrating to honey select 2? It took me a long time to learn how to use Joan's plugins in HS1.
yeah it's worth, HS2 has more new content than HS1 but HS1 has more mods than HS2.
Slow but sure, HS2 will have more updates from dev and more mods from modders
in Oct 30 HS2 has expansion and that is Honey Select 2 Libido DX, oh Sitri form HS1 will appear too in HS2

Reactions: ClaireNv

Zanders

Mar 24, 2020
For a bit, i seriously considered moving to HS2. But after getting the hang of IBL and the LRE environment, and realizing I have over 200 gigs of mods for HS1, I came to the conclusion the jump was not worth it. HS2 is ok, but it's not the skyjump from HS1 it should have been. So, I'm sticking to HS1 until HS3 comes around, more than likely.

Apr 17, 2020
That's a pity. I play both HS 1 and 2 and indeed hs2 has better graphics but still hs1 have much more content to play with. I think for sure that hs2's content will exceed 1 in a few years but I'll just stick with 1 for now.
I'll probably give 2 a shot as it might be the "future" for modding for these games. I wasn't as interested before cuz it look and seem like a lazy rehash hs1, playhome,and ai. However now it seems like everyone is stepping away from 1 and moving to 2. I do agree that Zander that hs 3 might be better tho. I wish that these modders would just not abandon 1,but rather help grow 2 and still create for 1. I wonder how long till 73 makes the permanent jump to 2.

SilhouetteR

Jul 5, 2020
I wasn't as interested before cuz it look and seem like a lazy rehash hs1, playhome,and ai.
I really agree with that point and that's why I'm still playing hs1 lol. And yes, illusion does lease games at a really fast pace in my opinion so who knows hs3 is totally possible. Also I think modders moving to hs2 might just be a matter of time since it may be too time-consuming to work on both 1 and 2 at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes