73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
HS1 graphics is really old and outdated. It looks very cartoonish rather than 3d.
Koikatsu is cartoonish, I'm pretty sure the term you're looking for is complexity. HS 1 one can look better if you know what you're doing. HS 2 is just trend chasing cr*p. Both are not mind blowing TBH, they are not made with latest Unreal engine or Capcom's RE2 Engine compared to those unity is pretty flaccid.

it might just be because the franchise name ,but give hs 2 a new name or call it playhome 2/ ai 2 and no one would care.
Truer words never spoken. although I have to admit AI better in its own way, Those open world and building mechanics are pretty slick. It's a shame that they get pretty stale after playing for like 5 hours which is the same problem of Dragon age Inquisition and Modern exploration games in general. My boner for HS 2 died after hearing HS 2 doesn't support HS 1 cards and Mods.

Hater Supreme

Apr 16, 2020
Just give it time, although HS2 is new it is community support foundation is quite strong especially with roy12 and now cuni. HS1 modding scene is already matured obviously with 4 years of it on-going, while HS2 is a new thing. Why not just get both of them and use it alternatively to fap all to your heart content.
Well, my SSD can't handle both of them, for starters T_T
Plus, it's just seems frankly stupid to port old characters to HS2 all over again - don't we already have those for HS1 anyway? What's the point of doing the same freaking mods? I'd understand doing new things, that'd justify the move, but no, let's waste 2 years porting all DOA girls all over again, then DW and etc..

ClaireNv

Sep 15, 2016
Cartoonish? I don't think so, maybe the base game if it seemed cartoonish, many people couldn't get past IBL and LRE because they never understood it, with the Metagraphy and IBL + LRE settings you can still do wonders, for the moment I'll wait to move to HS2, I'm also learning modding for HS, I'll see how far I can go XD.

View attachment 816837
the dress looks really good, what is that mod name and from ?

SilhouetteR

Jul 5, 2020
Thank You! Wow, did someone read his post? He's really upset! LOL
Yeah I did. I think he is really mad at this. I feel sorry for what he encountered, but still, I think some of those mods are just too costly, some mods are more expensive than the real cosplay costume I think. Anyway I found another three releases from him:

Reactions: ai9999

gamecity2

May 26, 2020
Cartoonish? I don't think so, maybe the base game if it seemed cartoonish, many people couldn't get past IBL and LRE because they never understood it, with the Metagraphy and IBL + LRE settings you can still do wonders, for the moment I'll wait to move to HS2, I'm also learning modding for HS, I'll see how far I can go XD.
I'm trying to see the point that you guys are making but really, the graphics are terrible compared to HS2.
It is really old.
I could just say, "ok, boomer!" to everyone defending HS1. It's like old people's taste and preference.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
I'm trying to see the point that you guys are making but really, the graphics are terrible compared to HS2.
It is really old.
I could just say, "ok, boomer!" to everyone defending HS1. It's like old people's taste and preference.
You still at it, seriously?, get over it. Both games have pros and cons which is why some people prefer one over another. besides this thread is not for fanboying Illusion games.

Thank You! Wow, did someone read his post? He's really upset! LOL
What did he say in this mentioned post?

Last edited:

SilhouetteR

Jul 5, 2020
What did he say in this mentioned post?
I think basically just he is really mad at it. He said not to spread his work without permission but there are still people reselling them. He feels his efforts all go to waste and he will probably only take buy-out commissions in the future. He's gonna track and find out who leaked the mods.
Honestly every time he releases a mod, it means that this mod is already resold

Reactions: lisnees and ai9999

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
I think basically just he is really mad at it. He said not to spread his work without permission but there are still people reselling them. He feels his efforts all go to waste and he will probably only take buy-out commissions in the future. He's gonna track and find out who leaked the mods.
Honestly every time he releases a mod, it means that this mod is already resold
You missed the funny part, I google translated and this came out.

All personal mods are permanently closed
I feel sorry for my own things. I really endured the limit. Sorry,
I can't bear it anymore.

Dear free download users, I don’t need any QR codes or anything. I don’t need any QR codes. I don’t need any QR codes. I don’t have the habit of receiving QR codes because I sell customizations. I don’t have the habit of receiving any QR codes. Please download and download. Free users who are interested in please help me please go to each The big forum includes foreign countries so that more people can download thank you
Then paid, um, I told everyone
"You can only use it by yourself, you can't share it with anyone, you "everyone" "yes", right? If the paid one comes to me, I didn't tell you or you didn't promise me, you stand up and say I respect you. I tried to believe you. But what about you? The rules are the rules. I didn’t force any of you to buy, right? I’ve talked about the precautions before buying. Why do you still do this? Repeatedly, I said that you were okay on purpose? Then you work hard every month to the end. Is it all right for your boss to unconditionally deduct your salary or ask someone to collect your salary? Or you like it very much. Who stood up and said that I would be happy to work hard for a month and others would help me get my salary!!! Are there? I don’t want this, do you hope? Right? Business reputation is the first. This is the first time I have just been on my P station How many times have you been here? Huh? How many times? Did you tell me how many times? Is there anything else you can say this time? You don’t have any credibility and talk about a few egg business. Do you still believe him if you lie? Can any of you give me a reason to forgive such a person?
I said clearly in the notice
illust/80640259
My MOD is customized, not crowdfunding. Why do you guys sell anything the fuck? what? Why don't you sell your wife too? Fuck your uncle repeatedly and endlessly, stealing the fruits of other people's hard work, don't you have any face? Are you born to disgust others? Do you have parents? Why do people like you live? Do you people who follow me often find that I am getting slower and slower now? What can I do if you keep doing this? Why should I make things for you? Who has the motivation to make things for you?
Every one of you came to me to customize the clothes. Didn’t I make the clothes for you? Why don't you talk? What I should do, I tried my best. But what about you? Ok? As the saying goes, I’m not acquainted with you, I don’t offend you. On the contrary, I do things for you very well. You do it like this. Can I think that you are bullying me? All the orders that have been received, please wait and wait slowly. You also need to taste this. You have cheated on me many times. Why should I tell you about credibility? ? I have to honestly talk about credibility, so you can unconditionally not talk about it? Fuck why? Why the fuck should I tell you about credibility? Why should I listen to you? I have to do what you want me to do and then you better resell, right? Nonsense is more shameless than seeing someone, isn't it? Yeah, you guys did this fucking time and time again, five times, eighty or ninety times. You're really too much. Unforgivable. I don't trust you anymore. I should say that there is no credibility between people. Good people? I'm sorry that it's dead, it's so far, I choose to stop believing you no longer believe any of you now don't talk to me and don't talk nonsense to me because I no longer believe in you you hurt me enough, don't look for scolding I've had enough of your smiling faces in disguise, thank you for showing me how gloomy and disappointed this world is
You are all scammers. Yes, I almost forgot. Now Alipay and WeChat are popular. Thieves and scammers are all online. I believe that those who read posts have been scammed, right? Does that taste good? Do you still believe him? How many fucking times have I said that I hate liars the most! ! ! ! I said on the front page that I don’t deal with liars, please stay away or I stay away from you. Why are you entangled? what? Did you cheat your feelings? You fucking have hands and feet, you do this kind of thing? Do you guys know that a high-grade mod is made for a few days, a week or even ten and a half months, besides eating, sleeping, and sometimes staying up all night? Fuck your mother, when I think of this, why is my fire suddenly bigger! Um, the mods you like are not what I like. You don’t even want to take a look at the things you don’t like, right? But I need to make something that I don’t like. You like it very much. It’s easy, isn’t it?
Maybe I should really treat you a little harder like some MODERs, and you will be fulfilled. And those who have money to buy mobile phones, have money to change computers, have money to surf the Internet, but are greedy for petty people who support reselling dogs, hehe, you stick to reselling dogs Like-minded together? What should you call?
Forget it, so I'm free. I can do whatever I want. I can do whatever I want. I can do whatever I want. On the quality theory, the Chinese are ranked tenth. The Chinese have the fucking seven- Eight of them have done this. Eight years have passed since I did this. I know better than any of you that Chinese are the most reselling in the world! ! Not only these, but also other types of resources, am I right? A gentleman loves money and has a good way. This person is not afraid that you are poor. I am afraid that you are poor. Shameless this person (dog) is shameless and the world is invincible. Don’t even talk about the rich, even the poor. Glory, so you cheer and drive the authors away. Take the fruits of the authors’ hard work to buy sweets for your bitch to eat. Feed your dying dog dad and bitch. The dog can never change it and eat shit. Mom has a B

QuietNerifes

May 1, 2020
To me all the clothes (especially the ones straight out the videogames) and accessories are worth more than a modest graphics improvement.
It'll take years to port all that stuff back, and just the basic characters look damn boring.
The fact even with all the graphical settings off at 1080p the game makes a 1060 run insanely hot doesn't help.
As for "cartoony", that's just objectively wrong, the DoA ports in Ai Shoujo and HS2 have a pastel-like tone that makes them look goofy and cartoony.

There are definitely some characters that need a HS2 port (RE2r, RE3r, FFXV, FFVIIr, The Witcher) but now we have to put up with years of re-ports of Dead or Alive, Street Fighter, Tekken, Dynasty Warriors etc.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
To me all the clothes (especially the ones straight out the videogames) and accessories are worth more than a modest graphics improvement.
It'll take years to port all that stuff back, and just the basic characters look damn boring.
The fact even with all the graphical settings off at 1080p the game makes a 1060 run insanely hot doesn't help.
As for "cartoony", that's just objectively wrong, the DoA ports in Ai Shoujo and HS2 have a pastel-like tone that makes them look goofy and cartoony.

There are definitely some characters that need a HS2 port (RE2r, RE3r, FFXV, FFVIIr, The Witcher) but now we have to put up with years of re-ports of Dead or Alive, Street Fighter, Tekken, Dynasty Warriors etc.
Reporting all the HS1 stuff to HS2 will take like 4 years at least and that's enough time to Illusion to release couple of HS games and people in that time will be like HS3 has better GrApHiCs than HS2.:BootyTime:

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes