73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

auntielover

Oct 13, 2017
Meta girls pack 2

This post is public but no download links... do you guys have it?

Mister Gary

Sep 26, 2018
Cartoonish? I don't think so, maybe the base game if it seemed cartoonish, many people couldn't get past IBL and LRE because they never understood it, with the Metagraphy and IBL + LRE settings you can still do wonders, for the moment I'll wait to move to HS2, I'm also learning modding for HS, I'll see how far I can go XD.

View attachment 816837
Hey bro this girl looks stunning!
could you share her card, please?

Jack547

May 6, 2020
Hello, anyone have Fiona from DOA (73Lac) and Sayuri and Arcana from DOA Xyth24.
Thank you for answer.
By the way, if everybody need, xyth24 make Fiona from DOA public as Tamaki
- Fiona
- Tamaki

Last edited:

Jack547

May 6, 2020
Fiona

Courtesy to WalkWiddaLimp
Thanks for answer and card, i appreciate it!
What about Sayuri, no one still has her?
And i little ago found another Fiona fron Dead or Alive. And she very beautiful!
And somebody heard about modder ArthurOmanko?

nachohtt

May 10, 2017
I just wanted to add my opinion on the HS1 vs HS2 wars. Know that I love and respect both games but this are some of the things that make me change to HS2:

• Sideloader + kkmanager makes keeping track of what mods/plugins you have way easier plus easy automatic new mods download and updates. It is night and day compare to HSresolver.
  • Overlay sistem way better than skin tex mod, allows you to modify clothing, add details to skin, make up etc
  • Material editor allows to add and edit bump maps, play with different shaders etc
  • For me at least, is easier to make a good looking bodies and characters in general
  • You have two different graphic mods(DHH and AIGraphics) that can make the game look great and you can save and share different graphic presets.
  • Graphics lights and textures in general. Even the default skins looks better than most HS1 skin mods.
Edit:grammar
PD:English is not my main language so sorry if your eyes bleeds while reading me.

I am not a big studio guy but here are some shots of my game. warning: a lot of images
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
I just wanted to add my opinion on the HS1 vs HS2 wars. Know that I love and respect both games but this are some of the things that make me change to HS2
This is a different thread topic, I think some one else should create a thread named like Illusion game discussion thread in free speech. I think donte should be the one to do it since he's a proud member now congrats. Also yeah that will shut up those people who were like "you to be relevant as fck to the topic". Yeah it'll also make this thread go to hell as well. I mean I ended up in the bottom of the Qliphoth last time.

Last edited:

lewdbean

Apr 20, 2019

im guessing you've never tried meta skins; they look the most realistic for honey select

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Does anyone have/know any outfits or head mods ported from Tales of Berseria? If do please share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes