73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanders

Mar 24, 2020
This is a different thread topic, I think some one else should create a thread named like Illusion game discussion thread in free speech. I think donte should be the one to do it since he's a proud member now congrats. Also yeah that will shut up those people who were like "you to be relevant as fck to the topic". Yeah it'll also make this thread go to hell as well. I mean I ended up in the bottom of the Qliphoth last time.
Agreed. I'd love to keep discussing about the merits of each game, but this is a mod sharing thread. If someone makes a new thread for game comparisons, please post the link here, I'd want to check it out.

Jack547

May 6, 2020
Hello, guys, where i can found these outfist. These outfits so cool and beatiful.
Also please tell me who from these modders to make outfits and only outfits ( )
Thank you for answer.

P.S. you everyone best!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: dasboosh

John D'OH!

May 16, 2020
The clothes on the second picture have been ported into HS.
I'm not sure where to find them, but the top and bottom were called either "2B underware/bra/swimsuit" (not sure which one) on the pastebin mod link,and the accessories might be from "A Member".

If I'm wrong, I don't know where else to look, but I've seen those in-game for sure.

Derpatron

Aug 26, 2017
The clothes on the second picture have been ported into HS.
I'm not sure where to find them, but the top and bottom were called either "2B underware/bra/swimsuit" (not sure which one) on the pastebin mod link,and the accessories might be from "A Member".

If I'm wrong, I don't know where else to look, but I've seen those in-game for sure.

Jack547

May 6, 2020
Thanks! One outfit found! I glad!
By the way, for now i found these mods there
If anybody know looks like site with mods for honey select, im will be glad and ready to see any mods.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes