73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
anyone can help me download this mod please? i dont have panbaidu account
Create a free account in loveslab and leave the links with password there in the thread mentioned below, You can get files from about a day or two. When you get them make sure to share here and show gratitude to people who helped you @ loverslab.

Last edited:
Reactions: lisnees

ClaireNv

Sep 15, 2016
Edited
His Jill HS2 is good, Cuni works are quite inconsistent. Sometimes good sometimes shit, like WangYi when i saw preview and load it quite disappointed with it. I really want to comment on it but i'm just free beggar lol and dont want to sound ungrateful.
His Lianshi was 8/10 good and the recent Jill was 9/10, but his WangYi are just not good enough, and compared to his Lianshi mod it is just terrible.
Hopefully with the better Unity engine in HS2 he will be more consistent.

anyone can help me download this mod please? i dont have panbaidu account

this is Tifa Lockhart FFVII Remake HS2 Hair mod

Password : jwg2

Password : lc14
i'll download it for you, i had the acc. wait a bit tho, my upload speed is shit

Edit :
Here it is

Last edited:

Zanders

Mar 24, 2020
Oh, you guys KNOW that Illussion is gonna make a HS3. Money talks, and considering how much they rehash their own games just to have more to sell, HS3 is gonna happen eventually. I think it's by far their most popular game ever (you can factcheck me on that, of course), so I doubt they'll abandon the franchise. But anyway, don't wanna deviate from the topic at hand, which is sharing mods. Still hoping someone has some FK animals like rhinos and elephants to share.

Hater Supreme

Apr 16, 2020
The jump to HS2 is borderline infuriating, especially since I'm learning modding for HS1 and supposedly HS2 is another thing entirely to mod for, and there are no guides for it nor is there such a wealth of outfits HS1 already has. Idk, I just prefer knowing that whatever headport I'd be doing for HS1 I would have thousands of outfits to play around with, opposed to whatever low number HS2 has. Feels kinda shitty that there's no easy way to port old mods into HS2, has to be from the drawing board.

gamecity2

May 26, 2020
PlayHome also had DHH but that didn't make it a better game than HS.
Playhome is all about rape. A lot of people don't like seeing that. It is a turn off for them.
HS1 graphics is really old and outdated. It looks very cartoonish rather than 3d.
If you like HS1 then good for you. I'm not convincing you to switch.
But for a lot of people, its graphics are just not good enough anymore.

ClaireNv

Sep 15, 2016
Just give it time, although HS2 is new it is community support foundation is quite strong especially with roy12 and now cuni. HS1 modding scene is already matured obviously with 4 years of it on-going, while HS2 is a new thing. Why not just get both of them and use it alternatively to fap all to your heart content.

pluchin

Jan 25, 2020
Playhome is all about rape. A lot of people don't like seeing that. It is a turn off for them.
HS1 graphics is really old and outdated. It looks very cartoonish rather than 3d.
If you like HS1 then good for you. I'm not convincing you to switch.
But for a lot of people, its graphics are just not good enough anymore.
Cartoonish? I don't think so, maybe the base game if it seemed cartoonish, many people couldn't get past IBL and LRE because they never understood it, with the Metagraphy and IBL + LRE settings you can still do wonders, for the moment I'll wait to move to HS2, I'm also learning modding for HS, I'll see how far I can go XD.

83513939_p4_master1200.jpg

Zanders

Mar 24, 2020
Cartoonish? I don't think so, maybe the base game if it seemed cartoonish, many people couldn't get past IBL and LRE because they never understood it.
THIS. Metagraphy has shown that you can do wonders with IBL and LRE, which, in my opinion, HS2 tried to emulate with its default settings. While I fully agree that DHH looks amazing, it's not that groundbreaking (for me) to justify leaving 200gigs of mods behind and an engine that more than satisfies me when it comes to graphics (of course, using IBL and LRE, default HS1 is crap, I'll give you that).

So, again, going back to MODS, does anyone have GCHAOS' alien space cubemaps? They're not on discord anymore. if you do, and could share them here, it would be really appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes