[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Is there a list for possible Card Thieves on Kenzato or do we not care about that site? Possible Thief
I added haimao to my blacklist last night. Info in my sig about how to install the blocker. Thanks for the report tho! haimao was a real bad one, like 5 pages in a row that were fully blocked.

I also let Ken know via discord but he doesnt watch discord too closely.

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
View attachment 2441591 View attachment 2441799 View attachment 2441596 View attachment 2441592 View attachment 2441597 View attachment 2441593 View attachment 2441594
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I loved some of the outfits and I wanted to thank you for providing those in addition to the characters. Cheers.

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
I added haimao to my blacklist last night. Info in my sig about how to install the blocker. Thanks for the report tho! haimao was a real bad one, like 5 pages in a row that were fully blocked.

Github isnt showing the updated list for me, the last update was 3 weeks ago

PS CttCJim this issue is now resolved

Thanks for the updates

Last edited:

ub3rmaan

Dec 13, 2020
Github isnt showing the updated list for me, the last update was 3 weeks ago
I was confused about this too, but it looks like the script is loading the file 'blacklist_url.json' from the repo. The releases are for upgrades to the script itself, and this way the blacklist can be edited on the fly without people having to update anything. Smart way to do it if you trust the maintainer.

1678082966121.png
1678083018239.png

Sep 15, 2021
I was confused about this too, but it looks like the script is loading the file 'blacklist_url.json' from the repo. The releases are for upgrades to the script itself, and this way the blacklist can be edited on the fly without people having to update anything. Smart way to do it if you trust the maintainer.

View attachment 2442629
View attachment 2442633
Cute trick. If Github ever complains about being used as a CDN (is this against their TOS?), you could always do what the (email) spam lists do: put your blocklists in DNS. Does "imaspammer6969.cttcjim.com" resolve? Looks like "imaspammer6969" is a spammer!

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022

I installed your blocker. I have a question or maybe suggestion.

1. When the blocker works...it does block offending posters.....but it doesn't fill those slots or in some cases with
respectable posters in the places. I scrolled through the site and i saw the blocked content "vanish" but nothing filled their spot. So I still was scrolling pages of emptiness until non blocked content came up. Is that working as intended or is there a way to fill those spaces?

Jun 26, 2022
I apologize if this is the wrong place, but does anybody know how to make changes to an overlay? I'd like to recolor one I'm currently using.
First you need export that overlay texture, then you make changes you want/need in editor of your choice (I use Gimp) and at last you import your work as new overlay.

As much as I hate seeing same chars uploaded over and over and over again and again I'm curious how you know if it's another copy and uploader didn't do any changes saving with keep card option?
I myself was saving like that if the things I changed aren't visible on card's picture, although I didn't uploaded them anywhere.
Aside of that, IMHO, if I or someone uploads it's own work free of charge, like here, should not be surprised if anyone reshare it somewhere else. If anyone feels bad that his work that was distributed free of charge is redistributed by someone else maybe should consider distributing his work along with some kind of license or not distribute it at all.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Can some talented make my gf as character in hs 2 ?
First this is better belonging to this thread https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-request-thread.115982/page-24

Second: Creating a real person is the biggest challenge in HS2 character maker and if the result should look like your girlfriend (btw very beautiful woman ;) ) a creator needs detailed views from different sides from face and body.
So far she is no famous person to get these pictures from the web you have to provide this material by yourself.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I apologize if this is the wrong place, but does anybody know how to make changes to an overlay? I'd like to recolor one I'm currently using.
First you need export that overlay texture, then you make changes you want/need in editor of your choice (I use Gimp) and at last you import your work as new overlay.
An alternative is paint.net - sufficient for recoloring and in my opinion easier to handle than gimp.

Reactions: Sykosis

ub3rmaan

Dec 13, 2020

1. When the blocker works...it does block offending posters.....but it doesn't fill those slots or in some cases with
respectable posters in the places. I scrolled through the site and i saw the blocked content "vanish" but nothing filled their spot. So I still was scrolling pages of emptiness until non blocked content came up. Is that working as intended or is there a way to fill those spaces?
I'm not the script creator, but the script is just blocking things from loading on your end to speed up the site. Redirecting the links would be way more complicated and/or involve changing the website itself so this is as intended.

As much as I hate seeing same chars uploaded over and over and over again and again I'm curious how you know if it's another copy and uploader didn't do any changes saving with keep card option?
I myself was saving like that if the things I changed aren't visible on card's picture, although I didn't uploaded them anywhere.
The script is just blocking any content uploaded by certain users, not checking anything in the cards themselves. Checking every card on your end and comparing against everything else on the site would make it load slower for you.

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019

Alas, not really possible unless I were to learn Ken's API (if there is one) and create an entirely new front page. All my script is doing right now is taking the page, looking at the link to each card's author, and removing the offending ones.

Reactions: Sykosis
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes