[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

JayTee4

Apr 3, 2021
Update!
I just published a new version of this script. Added the following:
- you can now add your own names to the blacklist manually
View attachment 2391128
- you will be notified if there is a new version!
View attachment 2391129
This should be the last time I spam this script. Future updates will be detected by the script and announced on Patreon.
Wanted to thank CttCJim once again for making this available. It makes browsing Kenzato possible again!

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Is there a list for possible Card Thieves on Kenzato or do we not care about that site? Possible Thief

Reactions: Sykosis

Glorminus

Apr 30, 2020
Yeah, I posted a card on Bepis the other day and within an hour or 2 someone posted it up on Kenzato as their own with a bunch of other spam. Not that I care that much, I just don't understand what someone gets out of doing that.
I almost think the booru sites might do well with posting limits. Not sure if that would be problematic in other ways though.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Yeah, I posted a card on Bepis the other day and within an hour or 2 someone posted it up on Kenzato as their own with a bunch of other spam. Not that I care that much, I just don't understand what someone gets out of doing that.
I almost think the booru sites might do well with posting limits. Not sure if that would be problematic in other ways though.
Is there a list for possible Card Thieves on Kenzato or do we not care about that site? Possible Thief
Report it to CttCJim - look above https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-10220192

muggtonp

Nov 16, 2021
I apologize if this is the wrong place, but does anybody know how to make changes to an overlay? I'd like to recolor one I'm currently using.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes