[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Aunt and Mother from ICSTOR's "Incest Story" (Commission cards)

00.png

You've had them in the story, now have them in your stable! The charming Aunt and Mother are here to please you. Warning: I've set their personalities to match the early part of the story, so they will not necessarily be pleased to see you right away!

This was a commission from a generous patron. Remember that I'm always open to requests and commissions!

The mother is based on her body in the first game; for the Aunt I used the second game. I believe the models changed to a more realistic proportion for the second game, so if you prefer one style just load up the body from the other card.

I'm especially proud of the outfits. I couldn't get rid of the zipper for the Aunt but otherwise her dress is amazingly close to the original game!

PREVIEWS AND CARD DOWNLOADS:

EDIT: I had to take that post off Patreon, guess they dont like images that literally say "incest" on them.

CttCJim-ICSTOR-Aunt.png CttCJim-ICSTOR-Mom.png

Last edited:

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
Hello Guys, maybe someone of you have this Mod "K1T0-K1TN MALE HD Body Skin Light Hairy" and can share it with me, that would be great.Thx
This mod is included in the R11 (.7z) archive for some strange reason, if you update the mod KKManager will automatically remove this file and break many male cards.

jojo901

Mar 17, 2019
This mod is included in the R11 (.7z) archive for some strange reason, if you update the mod KKManager will automatically remove this file and break many male cards.
Thanks for the reply, exactly that's the case, update with KKManager, mod doesen't work anymore. But the Tip with R11 did the Trick, i extracted the Mod from the orig. Archive and copied it back and now it works, so thanks man :)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello Guys, maybe someone of you have this Mod "K1T0-K1TN MALE HD Body Skin Light Hairy" and can share it with me, that would be great.Thx
Thanks for the reply, exactly that's the case, update with KKManager, mod doesen't work anymore. But the Tip with R11 did the Trick, i extracted the Mod from the orig. Archive and copied it back and now it works, so thanks man :)
This mod was deleted by update cuz it´s outdated and was replaced by 4 new zipmods
K1T0-Male-Skin-UpdateR11.jpg

Ingame you find these: 1 green are the new versions, 2 red is the old zipmod
K1T0-Male-Skin-UpdateR11-1.jpg

Cuz here the new versions have unfortunately different file names now you have to choose them again in chara maker if the old one is deleted by update.

Anyway I recommend always to have a look to the update listing what will be removed and if it´s getting a new substitute BEFORE you start the update, so you have the option to make a backup
Update-R11.jpg

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2021
Do you know of an alternate place to get it? I'd really rather not download 50 GB or so from .

Reactions: Sykosis

Synalon

Jan 31, 2022
Girl from an earlier poll, still not 100% satisfied but I decided I never would be.

Kawase Yurika

SSS version uses Hanmens shader 2.0, Hooh Deep Dive Eyes, Hanmens Next Gen Skin

DHH Version uses Hooh Deep Dive Eyes, Hanmens Next Gen Skin

Kawase Yurika DHH Screen.png

Kawase Yurika SSS Screen 1.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Katie Skullgrinder - Modern-day Orc

0.png

After doing those commissions, I decided to cleanse my palate by making something that maybe only I will appreciate. I started with a very muscular body and was going to just make a badass orc who needed love. But then I accidentally put her in a cute dress, and a story unfolded in my head. I'll share the story below the card. Try not to fall in love with my dear Katie, I dare you.

Story, Previews, and Card:

samfrasier

Feb 25, 2023
Got a request creating Tatum Riley from Scream (a.k.a. Rose Mcgowan)

At first I was excited to get a request, but after I began making her I regret everything (jk)
Creating a westerner was really hard comparing to asian XD

So yeah, here she is, well, kinda.

Tag for searching : 90s , hollywood , realistic

!!!Highly suggest using the '[K1T0-K1TN] HD Warm skin' for her face skin
View attachment 1677326 View attachment 1677327 View attachment 1677329
Lowkey got a little Kate Winslet vibes in case anyone wanna use this card as a template. View attachment 1677333 View attachment 1677332 View attachment 1677328
awesome work

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes