[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Kind of making a Sci Fi scene, but undecided on which version of the girl I should use.

Whichever version I use in the scene I'll share when its done.

View attachment 2421355

View attachment 2421357

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ha ha .... next "what version" contest? We should establish an own Polling Thread ;)

Anyway in my opinion both scenes providing their own atmosphere, so with the best will I can´t decide what´s better.
But my girl is definitely the right one :D

Reactions: Sykosis and Synalon

Synalon

Jan 31, 2022
Ha ha .... next "what version" contest? We should establish an own Polling Thread ;)

Anyway in my opinion both scenes providing their own atmosphere, so with the best will I can´t decide what´s better.
But my girl is definitely the right one :D
Both scenes are the same girl just from a different camera, the girls are in the spoiler.

I wouldn't mind a poll thread, because I can never decide on anything.

Feb 3, 2022
Sharing two cards that i "tweaked" a little to my liking. i take no credit for the original creation of this Supergirl model.

anyway, on "good" Supergirl i just recolored some parts of the costume. that's pretty much it. on the "red kryptonite" Supergirl, i took a few liberties with her look and recoloring her gear. i'm not very good with hair mesh positioning. i just wanted to have her have a lock of hair be red. i hope it looks "ok". btw, i was looking for an eye "beam/glow" effect but didn't find one in maker selection. does that even exist? :unsure:

well...enjoy! :)

HS2ChaF_20230223155241649.png
HS2ChaF_20230226173717734.png

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes