[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

8Inchesofsnow

Dec 26, 2021
I'll be looking forward to that, Is there a way I can view or see a list of names of girls in the Custom Library?
Looking for a loba card for HS2/AI did they ever complete this, or was it for another game/project?

Edit: Found this one However there's a bit of a neck seam, any idea how I could fix that? I did "convert" it for AI Girl but I don't know if that would cause the seam or if it's just part of the preset. It doesn't say any mods are missing when I load it.

Last edited:

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
Looking for a loba card for HS2/AI did they ever complete this, or was it for another game/project?

Edit: Found this one However there's a bit of a neck seam, any idea how I could fix that? I did "convert" it for AI Girl but I don't know if that would cause the seam or if it's just part of the preset. It doesn't say any mods are missing when I load it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8891245

Look at the replies from the link I provided for assistance with the neck seam thing. Someone posted a time-stamped youtube vid which shows specifically in the materials editor for the head which values to look at when trying to get rid of a discrepancy.

Reactions: 8Inchesofsnow

8Inchesofsnow

Dec 26, 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8891245

Look at the replies from the link I provided for assistance with the neck seam thing. Someone posted a time-stamped youtube vid which shows specifically in the materials editor for the head which values to look at when trying to get rid of a discrepancy.
So it says to use the same skin for the face and body, for that particular preset it comes with it's own face textures I think. Tried messing with the options as suggested in the video and it didn't help unfortunately. Thanks though!

Reactions: qazeqaze

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

So it says to use the same skin for the face and body, for that particular preset it comes with it's own face textures I think. Tried messing with the options as suggested in the video and it didn't help unfortunately. Thanks though!
We have to differentiate between 2 appearances of "neck seam":
1) one is a deviation of meshes, for that is a guide of noob2001 https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7479438
2) the other (what you asked I think) is a deviation in skin colors, here can Kaseijin help https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8910607

You should give them a "Like" for that ;)

Alucard-1987

Jun 27, 2019
I'm a weeb so i bet on the anime version.
I personally think its best that if you got different versions of the same Chara and going to post them, then it's best to just post them instead of asking which one is better because there is no way your going to get a "Winner".
Everyone has a different opinion on what they like

Reactions: slammingsalmon

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
It's been a while since I posted any new content. I tend to work on several cards at the same time and eventually get them into a releasable state. Anyway, I have a couple now who are looking to be let out into the wild

This one is meant to resemble a 1980s actress who was famous for an oil-related soap opera and (if I remember correctly) fitness videos

HS2ChaF_20230223012704331.png

Feel free to improve her and reshare.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
And like busses, here's another. Also an actress, but from the present
HS2ChaF_20230205043912539.png

Can anyone explain why the background image worked on this card but now, when i save a card with it, only the background image shows and not the character - the card actually still works fine but you get a preview of only the bakground image.
See the images in the spoiler for further information

Images
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

8Inchesofsnow

Dec 26, 2021
We have to differentiate between 2 appearances of "neck seam":
1) one is a deviation of meshes, for that is a guide of noob2001 https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7479438
2) the other (what you asked I think) is a deviation in skin colors, here can Kaseijin help https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8910607

You should give them a "Like" for that ;)
Awesome thanks for the info! After messing with some of the settings I still can't get the skin to match the body very well unfortunately. I properly converted the zipmod to AI but it still has a seam, or rather the skin on the head is mismatched to the skin for the body. The SSS and non SSS versions have this issue for me. I think it might just be due to the fact that the skin texture is it's own and there doesn't really seem to be a body texture (that I have) that matches it. Thanks though, this definitely helped me fix/hide some minor seams on other characters.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Awesome thanks for the info! After messing with some of the settings I still can't get the skin to match the body very well unfortunately. I properly converted the zipmod to AI but it still has a seam, or rather the skin on the head is mismatched to the skin for the body. The SSS and non SSS versions have this issue for me. I think it might just be due to the fact that the skin texture is it's own and there doesn't really seem to be a body texture (that I have) that matches it. Thanks though, this definitely helped me fix/hide some minor seams on other characters.
Thanks for the feedback - yep it seems if the card comes with its own face zipmod the color behaviour may vary from the game/skin mods and it´s hard to match with body.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
View attachment 2410276

Can anyone explain why the background image worked on this card but now, when i save a card with it, only the background image shows and not the character - the card actually still works fine but you get a preview of only the bakground image.

Images
First of all: good work (y)

I have a similar issue with a character card with wings - all the feathers disappeare when using a background image.

But your card looks ok in my game
VelcroKatherine.jpg

Reactions: Sykosis

Synalon

Jan 31, 2022
View attachment 2410276

Images
It's probably to do with your preset.

If you are using GFX mod go to the settings tab and select "Forward".

My cards get the same affect as yours with an invisible character if I have it set to deferred, so I view it as a kind of render order/priority.

When its set as deferred the game thinks the background is more important, so it puts that in front of the character, when you have it set as forward the game is told the character has to be at the front.

Adding a screenshot to clarify, you want to tick the option in the red box, and not the one in the blue box.

Render.png

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
First of all: good work (y)

I have a similar issue with a character card with wings - all the feathers disappeare when using a background image.

But your card looks ok in my game
View attachment 2411141
The one I shared I saved a few weeks back. As shown, now if I try and save it the girl turns invisible. She is still in the card, just not shown on the saved .png image either in the game preview or in Windows Explorer. But if I change the background image she will show.

Should have read Synalon's reply before replying to yours. Problem now solved. :)

Last edited:

jojo901

Mar 17, 2019
Hello Guys, maybe someone of you have this Mod "K1T0-K1TN MALE HD Body Skin Light Hairy" and can share it with me, that would be great.Thx

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
It's probably to do with your preset.

If you are using GFX mod go to the settings tab and select "Forward".

My cards get the same affect as yours with an invisible character if I have it set to deferred, so I view it as a kind of render order/priority.

When its set as deferred the game thinks the background is more important, so it puts that in front of the character, when you have it set as forward the game is told the character has to be at the front.

Adding a screenshot to clarify, you want to tick the option in the red box, and not the one in the blue box.

View attachment 2411237
Thank you!!
That has fixed it. See the new save next to the old one on this screenshot.
1677163993704.png

It was doing my head in as it used to work.
I started using a Graphics Preset a few weeks ago which obviously introduced a new level of witchcraft that was way beyond my little brain.
Thanks once again.

Reactions: Sykosis and Synalon
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes